IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What about non-uniformed combatants?
If they don't wear uniforms or some other identifiable insignia that distinguish them from civilians, can they be classified as spys. And if so, do the same Geneve Convention rules apply?
New I am the authority on the Geneva Convention.
[link|http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu3/b/91.htm|http://www.unhchr.c...nu3/b/91.htm]
New Forgot some.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     To summarize. - (Brandioch) - (106)
         to brandyise - (boxley) - (1)
             I have a mouse in my pocket. - (Brandioch)
         Why such sweeping assumptions? - (Mike) - (103)
             *sigh* - (Brandioch) - (98)
                 Dont *sigh* - read and learn - (Mike) - (97)
                     That's because it was covered already. - (Brandioch) - (73)
                         Said it was my last but I'm hooked now - (Mike) - (72)
                             Okay. - (Brandioch) - (71)
                                 I'll see your "Okay" and raise you - (Mike) - (68)
                                     Summary. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                         Summary Part II - (Mike) - (4)
                                             I think my above post was correct. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                 No - (Mike) - (2)
                                                     Yes. - (Brandioch)
                                                     We're all done - (Mike)
                                     The US purports to be defending "freedom". Everywhere. - (Ashton) - (61)
                                         Enjoyed your post....but - (Mike) - (60)
                                             Check the treatment of POW's. - (Brandioch) - (56)
                                                 Let me get this straight........ - (Mike) - (55)
                                                     You might want to read his post again. - (Simon_Jester) - (54)
                                                         You're right - (Mike) - (53)
                                                             It's so sad when you have to resort to oocq's. - (Brandioch) - (52)
                                                                 Brandi - its okay to be wrong...... - (Mike) - (51)
                                                                     Post-war treatment.___Indeed. - (Ashton)
                                                                     Did that feel good to you? - (Brandioch) - (49)
                                                                         Dude, it felt freakin' awesome. - (Mike) - (48)
                                                                             Then I am sorry for you. - (Brandioch) - (47)
                                                                                 Re: Then I am sorry for you. - (Mike) - (22)
                                                                                     Believe that if you wish to. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                                                                                         Believe that if you wish to. - (Mike) - (20)
                                                                                             Please change your "PS" sig. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                 Done - (Mike) - (1)
                                                                                                     Vielen danke. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                             Ummm, you're wrong. - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                                                                                 One more time around - (Mike) - (2)
                                                                                                     The phrasing, not the position. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                         Mmmmmm much better - (Mike)
                                                                                                 And..... - (Mike) - (12)
                                                                                                     Again? - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                                                         Dancing on the head of a pin - (Mike) - (10)
                                                                                                             You post lacks content. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                                                                                 You are a naughty boy - (Mike) - (8)
                                                                                                                     I think my original posts were clear enough. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                                                                         Brandioch: >I< never said that we >NEVER< did such - (Mike) - (6)
                                                                                                                             Again, the two post rule applies. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                                                                                 What POWs? -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                     Those POW's. -NT - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                                 Bring out the context - (Mike) - (2)
                                                                                                                                     Incidentally, Mike... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         Thanks...another supporting link attached - (Mike)
                                                                                 Just FYI - (Mike) - (23)
                                                                                     I don't expect you to see the difference. - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                                                                         Because thats not what you did. - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                                                             Thank you. - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                                                                                 No problem.... - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                                                     Flattered? - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                                                                         Gospel according to Brandioch... - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                                                             I am humbled before God. - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                                                                                                 It would help if you read something... - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                                                                     You're posts are so easily disproven. - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                                                                                         Why don't you answer the point made? -NT - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                                                                                             Allow me to refresh your memory. - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                                                                                                                 Again...pick at a detail and ignore the point. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                                                                                     Isn't the point comprised of the details? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                                                                                                         no.it wasn't - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                                                                                             Now >THAT< is funny. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                 Not as funny as putting a bra on a a statue because - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                                                 I thought you were an expert? - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                     Nope. I'm just able to read. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                         Then why don't you try it sometime - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                             You see, I can read and you're illiterate. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                 I already gave you your homework assignment - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                     And we, once again, come back to my point. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                         No we haven't - (bepatient)
                                             Thou sayest.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                 You're up - (Mike) - (1)
                                                     Let us retire with the comforting thought - (Ashton)
                                 You are denying fact - (drewk) - (1)
                                     That may be true. - (Brandioch)
                     New to brandi arnt you? - (boxley) - (22)
                         Okay, I thought this was covered. I guess I was wrong. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                             We treat the pirates as pirates and the taliban as pow's - (boxley) - (20)
                                 I like that. - (Brandioch) - (19)
                                     He didn't say "guilty" - (drewk) - (17)
                                         Allow me to quote. - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                             Jeez, that's intentionally obtuse - (drewk) - (11)
                                                 "suspected" == guilty. - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                     So now *I'm* the final authority? - (drewk) - (9)
                                                         Do you believe in Santa Claus? - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                             The classic flip. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                 F.I. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                     Soooooooooooo doubt everything right? - (Mike) - (5)
                                                                         Shhhh... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                             :-) NT -NT - (Mike) - (2)
                                                                                 Thank you Drew, Drew and Drew. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                     Was talking to Mike...do you mind? - (bepatient)
                                                                             LRPD wryly notes: I'm sorry, I came here for an argument! - (Ashton)
                                             What conflict? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Gotta love that. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                     Lotsa prisoners were taken from the army - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Strangely enough, I do. - (Brandioch)
                                     according to the brits it does at least the one name - (boxley)
             What about non-uniformed combatants? - (rsf) - (2)
                 I am the authority on the Geneva Convention. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                     Forgot some. -NT - (bepatient)
             Re: What is a Taliban ? - What is an Al-Qaeda ? - (dmarker2)

Damn, man, you swing a mean left field passive aggressive non sequitur.
124 ms