IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I should add...
...that I am volunteering to help with a couple of local plays. I think that's where my best bets lie.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New That sounds like a lot of fun
I'm trying to steer myself in that direction. I was active in drama in high school but stayed far away from it in college. Now I want to get back into it again.

Hope you enjoy the experience and make some nice new friends.

Amy
New Here's one of them.
[link|http://www.sexinseattle.org/|http://www.sexinseattle.org/]

They're pretty hilarious - they did a really bizzare takeoff on Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon a few years back.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
     Something (not) to be proud of... - (inthane-chan) - (33)
         Hey, that gives you 8 leads to try to track down today! -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
             Interesting thought. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                 Even if you did know last names, they might have changed -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                     And at least two of them have probably left the country. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                         Given the current misadministration, this might be good. -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Which leads to... - (slugbug) - (27)
             Define "best". - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                 Not so sure... - (slugbug) - (3)
                     I should add... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                         That sounds like a lot of fun - (imqwerky) - (1)
                             Here's one of them. - (inthane-chan)
                 instead of being a regular, offer to work cheap - (boxley) - (2)
                     Ah, the Julia Sweeney approach. ;-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Yeah, heard that the other day. -NT - (inthane-chan)
             Supermarkets? - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
                 You're at the wrong supermarket. Trust me. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 a regional thing? - (slugbug) - (16)
                     Well, I'm sure I can come up with . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                         They're getting either operating instructions or directions. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (14)
                             observations.... - (slugbug) - (13)
                                 I think he was implying . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                                     Gee, thought the sign wasn't necessary on that one! - (jbrabeck) - (11)
                                         No, not necessary, but.... - (slugbug) - (10)
                                             Here in La Crescenta it's even worse. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             try atlanta - (boxley)
                                             The worst I've seen was a guy reading a book -NT - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                                 I see both men and women reading quite often. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                                                     gotta get my eyes checked, first reading was transvestite -NT - (boxley)
                                                     I don't normally commute during rush hour - (ben_tilly)
                                                     Yeah, I read on my way to work sometimes. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                         This brings up cartoon images . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 I've been behind a guy trying to read a newspaper. - (static)

Trying to explain why the female wild vampires have 6 nipple rings for example.
96 ms