IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interesting thought.
Of them, I still am in contact with #3 and #7. The rest I have no idea how to catch up with. #3 seems rather flaky these days, and not somebody I would be too interested in, #7 is married, and never actually even got #6's phone number.

The rest of them I have NO idea how to get in touch with. I don't even remember last names. This was 10 years ago, remember...
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New Even if you did know last names, they might have changed
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New And at least two of them have probably left the country.
New Given the current misadministration, this might be good.
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Something (not) to be proud of... - (inthane-chan) - (33)
         Hey, that gives you 8 leads to try to track down today! -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
             Interesting thought. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                 Even if you did know last names, they might have changed -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                     And at least two of them have probably left the country. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                         Given the current misadministration, this might be good. -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Which leads to... - (slugbug) - (27)
             Define "best". - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                 Not so sure... - (slugbug) - (3)
                     I should add... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                         That sounds like a lot of fun - (imqwerky) - (1)
                             Here's one of them. - (inthane-chan)
                 instead of being a regular, offer to work cheap - (boxley) - (2)
                     Ah, the Julia Sweeney approach. ;-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Yeah, heard that the other day. -NT - (inthane-chan)
             Supermarkets? - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
                 You're at the wrong supermarket. Trust me. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 a regional thing? - (slugbug) - (16)
                     Well, I'm sure I can come up with . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                         They're getting either operating instructions or directions. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (14)
                             observations.... - (slugbug) - (13)
                                 I think he was implying . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                                     Gee, thought the sign wasn't necessary on that one! - (jbrabeck) - (11)
                                         No, not necessary, but.... - (slugbug) - (10)
                                             Here in La Crescenta it's even worse. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             try atlanta - (boxley)
                                             The worst I've seen was a guy reading a book -NT - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                                 I see both men and women reading quite often. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                                                     gotta get my eyes checked, first reading was transvestite -NT - (boxley)
                                                     I don't normally commute during rush hour - (ben_tilly)
                                                     Yeah, I read on my way to work sometimes. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                         This brings up cartoon images . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 I've been behind a guy trying to read a newspaper. - (static)

Boogle!
66 ms