IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Just like "Ladies Night" at a bar
the women get in free, the bar promotes that a lot of women are there, and men pay the cover charge to get in, just for the opportunity to buy drinks for women and get rejected.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Except on this site, I have to pay the cover, too.
Everyone gets the shaft.

I've had my fair share of rejections. Scary-serial-killer-doctor-guy rejected me before I got to reject him, citing "I dont think the chemistry is there".

I have people rejecting me who dont even know me.

That's a little harsh.
Follow your MOUSE
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #249857 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=249857|ICLRPD]
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New "Everyone gets the shaft"?
Yeah, but for you ladies, isn't that what you're there for?

Ba-dum TISh, tip your waitress, etc, etc.

Bio writes:
I've had my fair share of rejections. Scary-serial-killer-doctor-guy rejected me before I got to reject him, citing "I dont think the chemistry is there".

I have people rejecting me who dont even know me.

That's a little harsh.
Uuh... Correct me if I remember wrong, but didn't you just say that YOU were about to reject HIM?

And that's NOT "a little harsh", or what? So, are you saying you knew him any better than he knew you?

Maybe HE thought YOU looked like a serial-killer-chick?

(Oh well, maybe you should just call me Owl and be done with it: "I miss sarcasm a lot"?)

(Actually, speaking seriously for a moment, I thought that he looked pretty darn normal, judging just from that one photo. He projected an air of, if anything, someone to be taken a bit more seriously because of what you apparently saw as a major flaw -- namely, not showing off his dental work in a big ["shit-eating"] open-mouthed grin. A bit like that "make your own Dubya" site someone linked to recently; it had options called something like "normal smile" and "closed-mouthed smile", where we Europeans -- at least we Northern Europeans -- would call them "open-mouthed grin" and "normal smile", respectively.)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
     File this under "Get a clue" - (lincoln) - (21)
         Hell, I got rejected by them. - (inthane-chan) - (20)
             Rejected because of your views, or... - (admin) - (2)
                 I'm sure it was views. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     They can, and should, be sued for that. -NT - (ben_tilly)
             You aint missing nothing - ask bio - (tuberculosis) - (10)
                 Aware of that. - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                     I got matched with a lot of older men.. - (bionerd) - (8)
                         Rules me out - (Silverlock) - (7)
                             I didnt say I disliked immature - (bionerd) - (6)
                                 I suppose you're the type I like - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                     You gotta love a man with low standards. -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                         Easy to please. Pleased with easy. -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                     Don't forget a full set of teeth XD -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                         Means: Obviously not from Wisconsin (or England)... -NT - (jb4)
                                         Nah, dentures don't bother me. -NT - (Silverlock)
             I didnt indicate any religious affiliation and I got in. - (bionerd) - (5)
                 You're a chick (in case you haven't noticed)... - (jb4) - (4)
                     Just like "Ladies Night" at a bar - (lincoln) - (3)
                         Except on this site, I have to pay the cover, too. - (bionerd) - (2)
                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (lincoln)
                             "Everyone gets the shaft"? - (CRConrad)

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
71 ms