IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Midnight Train to Georgia
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New I've been workin' on the railroad
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New I hear that train a comin'...
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New I'm the train they call The City of New Orleans,
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New This train is bound for glory, this train.

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New Peace Train
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New People get ready, there's a train a-commin'
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Go branch to test.
New Thank you.
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
     Yet more depressing news on the globalization front. - (Another Scott) - (24)
         Re: Yet more depressing news on the globalization front. - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
             Define "sensible" - (Yendor) - (2)
                 Possible. Likely, even. - (ben_tilly)
                 Balance of power - (JayMehaffey)
         Yup, it really *is* a global issue - (drewk) - (14)
             They'd say "Gimme a ticket for an aeroplane..." - (jb4) - (13)
                 Ain't got time to take a fast train - (drewk) - (12)
                     Long Train Runnin' -NT - (cforde) - (11)
                         Train, Train! -NT - (jb4)
                         Chatanooga Choo-Choo -NT - (jbrabeck) - (9)
                             Midnight Train to Georgia -NT - (jb4) - (8)
                                 I've been workin' on the railroad -NT - (jbrabeck) - (7)
                                     I hear that train a comin'... -NT - (jbrabeck) - (6)
                                         I'm the train they call The City of New Orleans, -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                             This train is bound for glory, this train. -NT - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                 Peace Train -NT - (cforde) - (3)
                                                     People get ready, there's a train a-commin' -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                                                         Go branch to test. -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                             Thank you. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Learn a trade - (tuberculosis) - (4)
             No, they'll just import Indian plumbers. :-( -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 No, Polish - (drewk) - (2)
                     I've been meaning to ask CRC his experience in .fi - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         I hear Estonia has no more doctors or construction workers. - (CRConrad)

Nuclear powered!
62 ms