Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New apt-get install libunicode-maputf8-perl
You should notice a theme here.

Your error says:
[error] Can't locate Unicode/MapUTF8.pm in @INC
I respond with:

apt-get install libunicode-maputf8-perl.

"Can't locate A/B.pm in @INC" ==> apt-get install liba-b-perl (note usage of case.)

Update: Alternately, you could be installing these from the CPAN shell (as root, run perl -MCPAN -e shell), and doing it all that way. But if you're on Debian already...Why? It's all handled for you with the lib*-*-perl packages.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
Expand Edited by Yendor March 1, 2006, 05:23:59 PM EST
New It's kind of funny I'm running into this...
...they have a massive list of packages for Debian users that are supposed to be installed; I installed them (perl, mostly) and they all installed without errors.

Guess they need to update their directions. :P
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
     Apache 1.3 configuration assistance requested (LiveJournal) - (inthane-chan) - (8)
         apt-get install libmime-lite-perl -NT - (Yendor) - (7)
             Installed; still no workee. Spew attached - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                 That is boneheaded of them - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                     Re: That is boneheaded of them - (Yendor) - (4)
                         I've started from the top down... - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                             New set of spew. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                 apt-get install libunicode-maputf8-perl - (Yendor) - (1)
                                     It's kind of funny I'm running into this... - (inthane-chan)

All that did was remind me of the fruit in the "Sledgehammer" video by Peter Gabriel.
85 ms