IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Political concerns won't stop them
Can USA afford to go to war with IRAN.

And I dont mean millitary wise (of course military wise they can), but I mean politically, after, the IRAQ war, can any US president ask for another war.

I'm not sure militarily or politically we can. But I don't think political concerns will stop the current administration. The only thing that is liable to stop them is the realization that we don't have the manpower in the army to do so.

By ignoring syria, and focusing on iran, you are ignoring egypt, and believe it or not, egypt is israel biggest threat, and the whole reason for those wars in the middle east, is to create a environment, where an israel can grow

I would agree that Isreal is a concern for some people in the administration. But not all, or even a majority. I think the reasons for the war have more to due with oil and extending the US's military presence in the region.

I am not sure of Iran intentions, I am sure the guys there, know they cant afford a real war versus USA.

First theory: this could all be an act, for some reason or another, ... in this case I would be fearing what USA want (sorry for the conpiracy theory, but when a country like Iran pick on USA, something is fishy, USA can crush iran overnight)

It is a bit of an act, in that the current Iranian government is using warmongering and fear of the US as a way to secure their posistion. But Iran also has a very legitimate and serious security issue, one I think they think they can solve only with nuclear weapons.

Jay
New the office in the pentagon that supplied the war plans
under cheney auspices all have ties to the espionage case where franklin plead guilty to spying for Israel.The pnac met with them weekly.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Scott Ritter says Iran war already set - (JayMehaffey) - (11)
         Re: Scott Ritter says Iran war already set - (systems) - (5)
             well I dont think Israel is in that much danger from egypt - (boxley) - (2)
                 Too political, but ICLRPD - (jb4) - (1)
                     old saying by kissinger? somebody, been around a while -NT - (boxley)
             Political concerns won't stop them - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 the office in the pentagon that supplied the war plans - (boxley)
         Deja Vue? - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Der Katzenritter? Wouldn't that be almost as bad as herding? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
         Brinksmanship... - (ChrisR) - (1)
             That is what I'm afraid of - (JayMehaffey)

Better get a sitter for the kids and spend our waning hours dry-humping amongst a bunch of stalagtites.
63 ms