IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New well I dont think Israel is in that much danger from egypt
Israel has most to fear from its cousins the Arabs. Althought there are many arabs in Egypt they are not a majority. The problem wont be resolved until so many Jews are killed in a horrific way that no one will speak out when the few left leave only Jews alive in the realestate deal made by god in the old testament.

Persians will be stupid to push too much as it is Bush's plan to have them encircle then wipe out the house of saud and retake Mecca and Medina. Bush probably doesnt know thats his plan but that is what is going to happen.

With that in place there will be too much turmoil to get the Palestinians a state. They need one and now is a very brief window to where they could actually get one. Not everything but autonomy, sovreignty and the Palestinian people are smart hardworking and adapt very well. They are the Jews of the Arab world so have learned to thrive under adversary. Unfortunately the Palestinians never miss a chance to miss a chance.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Too political, but ICLRPD
Unfortunately the Palestinians never miss a chance to miss a chance.
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New old saying by kissinger? somebody, been around a while
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Scott Ritter says Iran war already set - (JayMehaffey) - (11)
         Re: Scott Ritter says Iran war already set - (systems) - (5)
             well I dont think Israel is in that much danger from egypt - (boxley) - (2)
                 Too political, but ICLRPD - (jb4) - (1)
                     old saying by kissinger? somebody, been around a while -NT - (boxley)
             Political concerns won't stop them - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 the office in the pentagon that supplied the war plans - (boxley)
         Deja Vue? - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Der Katzenritter? Wouldn't that be almost as bad as herding? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
         Brinksmanship... - (ChrisR) - (1)
             That is what I'm afraid of - (JayMehaffey)

Analyze its orgone levels.
58 ms