IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Scott Ritter says Iran war already set
I have few questions?

Can USA afford to go to war with IRAN.

And I dont mean millitary wise (of course military wise they can), but I mean politically, after, the IRAQ war, can any US president ask for another war.

I think politically, USA have few more years, probably something around 10 to enter another, not so justified war

"Bush doesn't believe their intention"... I don't think what Bush think is good enough reason ... no now, it was good enough for a FIRST war.

The problem also, is, USA may need to go to war against Syria, and Egypt, later in life. Moral here is, as long as there is an israel and no real palestine, USA will have to fight many wars in the Middle East, and after they finish Egypt they may need to go back to iraq or iran, again, who knows ...

I am not sure of Iran intentions, I am sure the guys there, know they cant afford a real war versus USA.

First theory: this could all be an act, for some reason or another, ... in this case I would be fearing what USA want (sorry for the conpiracy theory, but when a country like Iran pick on USA, something is fishy, USA can crush iran overnight)

Second theory: no deals, iran want more power, iran know usa can't afford a war against it, at least for several more years, during which it can aquire the power it needs

USA can ignore Syria, for now and focus its pressure on Iran, which it seems, is what they are doing, too bad for lebanon, they were counting, on fininshing off syria, ..... this might have to wait for a while

By ignoring syria, and focusing on iran, you are ignoring egypt, and believe it or not, egypt is israel biggest threat, and the whole reason for those wars in the middle east, is to create a environment, where an israel can grow

Ultimatly, I think USA is in a tuff situation, the only way out, the good way out, is, declare a palestine, support real democracies in syria and egypt, .... let iran get the little more power it wants, ... balance the powers by supporting iraq, syria and egypt, i.e. put egypt vs iran, not israel vs iran, israel vs iran, means israel vs iran + iraq + syrian + egypt, which started this whole mess in the first place

even though i am a muslim, i dont really care for jerusalem, but if giving jerusalem to the muslims, will help stabilize, this area, then israel and usa, please swallow ur pride, be the bigger guy, and give jerusalem to the muslims!

I dont care for jerusalem, because i dont believe that any land is worth that much pain. beliefs, principals, sure .... but land !!! Anyway ....

this i think the only scenario where israel can be left alone, in peace ....
israel should not be too ambitious, because its obvious, USA cannot afford so many wars! Iran is proving it
New well I dont think Israel is in that much danger from egypt
Israel has most to fear from its cousins the Arabs. Althought there are many arabs in Egypt they are not a majority. The problem wont be resolved until so many Jews are killed in a horrific way that no one will speak out when the few left leave only Jews alive in the realestate deal made by god in the old testament.

Persians will be stupid to push too much as it is Bush's plan to have them encircle then wipe out the house of saud and retake Mecca and Medina. Bush probably doesnt know thats his plan but that is what is going to happen.

With that in place there will be too much turmoil to get the Palestinians a state. They need one and now is a very brief window to where they could actually get one. Not everything but autonomy, sovreignty and the Palestinian people are smart hardworking and adapt very well. They are the Jews of the Arab world so have learned to thrive under adversary. Unfortunately the Palestinians never miss a chance to miss a chance.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Too political, but ICLRPD
Unfortunately the Palestinians never miss a chance to miss a chance.
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New old saying by kissinger? somebody, been around a while
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Political concerns won't stop them
Can USA afford to go to war with IRAN.

And I dont mean millitary wise (of course military wise they can), but I mean politically, after, the IRAQ war, can any US president ask for another war.

I'm not sure militarily or politically we can. But I don't think political concerns will stop the current administration. The only thing that is liable to stop them is the realization that we don't have the manpower in the army to do so.

By ignoring syria, and focusing on iran, you are ignoring egypt, and believe it or not, egypt is israel biggest threat, and the whole reason for those wars in the middle east, is to create a environment, where an israel can grow

I would agree that Isreal is a concern for some people in the administration. But not all, or even a majority. I think the reasons for the war have more to due with oil and extending the US's military presence in the region.

I am not sure of Iran intentions, I am sure the guys there, know they cant afford a real war versus USA.

First theory: this could all be an act, for some reason or another, ... in this case I would be fearing what USA want (sorry for the conpiracy theory, but when a country like Iran pick on USA, something is fishy, USA can crush iran overnight)

It is a bit of an act, in that the current Iranian government is using warmongering and fear of the US as a way to secure their posistion. But Iran also has a very legitimate and serious security issue, one I think they think they can solve only with nuclear weapons.

Jay
New the office in the pentagon that supplied the war plans
under cheney auspices all have ties to the espionage case where franklin plead guilty to spying for Israel.The pnac met with them weekly.
thanx,
bill
     Scott Ritter says Iran war already set - (JayMehaffey) - (11)
         Re: Scott Ritter says Iran war already set - (systems) - (5)
             well I dont think Israel is in that much danger from egypt - (boxley) - (2)
                 Too political, but ICLRPD - (jb4) - (1)
                     old saying by kissinger? somebody, been around a while -NT - (boxley)
             Political concerns won't stop them - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 the office in the pentagon that supplied the war plans - (boxley)
         Deja Vue? - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Der Katzenritter? Wouldn't that be almost as bad as herding? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
         Brinksmanship... - (ChrisR) - (1)
             That is what I'm afraid of - (JayMehaffey)

___oO0Oo___play Zarathustra chords___oO0Oo___
95 ms