IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Vast difference between the ability to do something...
...and actually doing it.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Ask some expats
Many will give you at least one story of having something "screened" being sent back and forth.

Comment is not that its "good" or "right"...comment more directed at the tone of article that makes one think this is "new", which its not.

Given the state of tech, if we can't determine that an airmail letter isn't dangerous without opening the damned thing...we've got alot more problems than having a love letter snooped.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New /me hums "Some Postman" by POTUS...
New It's not whether the letter is dangerous
We have to make sure that they aren't sending their plans in plain text via snail mail. Or telling everyone the new location of the sekrit hideout.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Meet me in St Louis
Seems like all the crazies are there already :-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     U.S. opening some private mail in terror fight - (jbrabeck) - (11)
         Been able to do that for years - (bepatient) - (10)
             Cancer's been around for millenia; no need to cure it, hmmm? -NT - (hnick)
             Vast difference between the ability to do something... - (Yendor) - (4)
                 Ask some expats - (bepatient) - (3)
                     /me hums "Some Postman" by POTUS... -NT - (inthane-chan)
                     It's not whether the letter is dangerous - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                         Meet me in St Louis - (bepatient)
             It would be mildly interesting - (imric) - (3)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                 Point given above - (bepatient) - (1)
                     Re: Anthrax - (imric)

Take a good plane and shave off all the edges.
43 ms