IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I hope that you find time to write some AK papers..
Those last 2 'questions' are brief enough to make the cut (letters or Op-Ed) AND pithy enough to create some attention: what most pubs Dream of.

Y'know?

And of course the same great-White-er, spirit.. suffuses the lower-48 as we all know. Doesn't matter which 'indians' are being ignored: they Will be subordinated to the noisier and richer groups ~ as you suggest. 'Least it's been that way all my life. (Only a few brilliant exceptions do occur - and are latched onto as rebuttal by the Repos of every stripe - yada yada. M$ didn't invent spin; it's merely the only thing they do well.)

A.
New did that
The Anchorage daily news (the only newspaper left after the paper wars, they are owned by the Mclatchey (SACBEE etc) group) deemed it was to offensive and devisive to run. Before the war and their old editor would print almost everything edited for libel or profanity. Now they are very restrictive in what they print.
thanx,
bill
can I have my ones and zeros back?
     AK whites will do anything to deny AK natives - (boxley) - (11)
         We should all be equal under the law - (orion)
         What, you're surprised? - (inthane-chan) - (9)
             the treaty was made in 1970 and modified in 1989 - (boxley) - (8)
                 Missed the sarcasm tag. - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                     so far they are honoring this one - (boxley) - (6)
                         Too many governments - (orion) - (5)
                             a little more complex - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Great explanation, Bill - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     Repo is in this case Republican - (boxley) - (2)
                                         I hope that you find time to write some AK papers.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             did that - (boxley)

The LRPD is never wrong.
85 ms