IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Take it easy from time to time...
If you wind up dreaming of a nap during a nap, that's your body trying to tell you something.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Heh...point taken.
     My old www.aaxnet.com articles are still getting comments - (Andrew Grygus) - (24)
         You forgot to ask: What part of it is factually incorrect? - (drewk) - (2)
             I doubt facts and correctness are considerations here. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Why start now -NT - (drewk)
         /me chuckles... - (slugbug) - (14)
             *smile* Howdy! - (imric) - (13)
                 dreaming of... - (slugbug) - (12)
                     Yup - (imric) - (9)
                         Sounds good... - (slugbug) - (8)
                             No... :-P - (imric) - (7)
                                 Can't you create an isolated partition? - (broomberg) - (5)
                                     I'd like to. - (imric) - (4)
                                         It's not just IT where you have to nag these days... :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         IBM is HORRIBLE at giving pricing and configuration - (broomberg) - (2)
                                             They know what will happen as soon as they give you a quote. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                             Definitely a possibility... - (imric)
                                 can relate.. - (slugbug)
                     Take it easy from time to time... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Heh...point taken. -NT - (slugbug)
         I've exchanged a couple emails with this guy. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
             Cool - (broomberg) - (4)
                 There's Goodness in Windows? An oxymoron if I ever saw one. -NT - (n3jja) - (3)
                     The goodness is: It drives people to Mac & Linux :) -NT - (Meerkat) - (2)
                         Very few, unfortunately. The rest put up with it. -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                             More and more everyday -NT - (tuberculosis)

I know this because my t-shirt tells me so.
71 ms