IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've exchanged a couple emails with this guy.
He appologized for not noticing the 250 links to supporting evidence. He said the article looked to him so biased and one sided he just presumed it was all just my opinion and stuff I made up.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Cool
Did he change his mind about the goodness of Windows?
New There's Goodness in Windows? An oxymoron if I ever saw one.
New The goodness is: It drives people to Mac & Linux :)
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Very few, unfortunately. The rest put up with it.
New More and more everyday

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     My old www.aaxnet.com articles are still getting comments - (Andrew Grygus) - (24)
         You forgot to ask: What part of it is factually incorrect? - (drewk) - (2)
             I doubt facts and correctness are considerations here. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Why start now -NT - (drewk)
         /me chuckles... - (slugbug) - (14)
             *smile* Howdy! - (imric) - (13)
                 dreaming of... - (slugbug) - (12)
                     Yup - (imric) - (9)
                         Sounds good... - (slugbug) - (8)
                             No... :-P - (imric) - (7)
                                 Can't you create an isolated partition? - (broomberg) - (5)
                                     I'd like to. - (imric) - (4)
                                         It's not just IT where you have to nag these days... :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         IBM is HORRIBLE at giving pricing and configuration - (broomberg) - (2)
                                             They know what will happen as soon as they give you a quote. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                             Definitely a possibility... - (imric)
                                 can relate.. - (slugbug)
                     Take it easy from time to time... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Heh...point taken. -NT - (slugbug)
         I've exchanged a couple emails with this guy. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
             Cool - (broomberg) - (4)
                 There's Goodness in Windows? An oxymoron if I ever saw one. -NT - (n3jja) - (3)
                     The goodness is: It drives people to Mac & Linux :) -NT - (Meerkat) - (2)
                         Very few, unfortunately. The rest put up with it. -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                             More and more everyday -NT - (tuberculosis)

Perhaps if we built this large wooden badger...
106 ms