IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Doesn't strike me as all that unreasonable. YMMV.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Me neither
Follow your MOUSE
New Well, one thing about it
is that Buddhism is, in Western terms, more a philosophy than a religion. The gods in question in Buddhism are historically Hindu, but the philosophy is quite happy to accomodate gods, God, and ancestral spirits without questioning their divinity nor their existence.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     For those so inclined - (jbrabeck) - (37)
         Very nice. - (imqwerky)
         Re: For those so inclined - (danreck)
         Pretty nice. -NT - (Another Scott)
         thanks for sharing -NT - (cforde)
         Gorgeous vistas, - (Ashton) - (7)
             I couldnt. Pay attention, that is. - (bionerd) - (6)
                 Doesn't strike me as all that unreasonable. YMMV. -NT - (jake123) - (2)
                     Me neither -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                         Well, one thing about it - (jake123)
                 Yeah, I bailed around the 3rd slide -NT - (broomberg)
                 It went quickly enough here (Firefox-OS/2) - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     It was just the SpongeBob theme._________________________;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         It made me mad - (pwhysall) - (24)
             Why throw anything? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. - (jbrabeck) - (7)
                 Twee. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                     Ahhhhhh. Kitsch. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                         Sorta. Come live in the UK for 30 years and you'll get it. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             There's a knowingness about the links you posted - (jake123)
                     Thou must study the LRPD Scriptures, My Son - - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Warning: no fun provided. -NT - (admin)
                         No, that's kitsch -NT - (pwhysall)
             It was a teaser to get people to the site. - (Another Scott) - (15)
                 You are an evil man, Scott >:-) - (imqwerky) - (14)
                     If anyone was in doubt as to what "twee" means... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Now i want to go fishing - (Silverlock)
                     Well then, not to be outdone - (Ashton) - (11)
                         No, you really want - (jake123)
                         Can anyone say, "injection-molded plastic"? - (admin) - (9)
                             Hehee.. he said 'molded' -NT - (Ashton) - (8)
                                 even worse, he said "injection"hehe -NT - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                     Hehehe... best of all, he said plastic! Hehehe ?!? -NT - (jake123) - (6)
                                         No, no, not plastic, it's vinyl you want. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                             Uggh- Think of the sweat that comes with that. -NT - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                 That's why the 'scanty' part. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                     Quality Controlled by Inspector Gadget and Friend -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                         s/Friend/Fiend/ -NT - (folkert)
                                                     That's what I like about you. - (bionerd)

The only reason the bongos are the worst is because AIs have never tried chicken nuggets before.
56 ms