IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New *drook waves his hands*
The rice flour was mixed with ... whatever they mixed it with, rolled into sheets[...]
Implementation details of these rice noodles are left as an exercise for the reader.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Rice mixed with anyone and rolled into the sheets?
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
     Now these noodles are really old. - (a6l6e6x) - (20)
         And I thought the stuff in my fridge was old :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
         Italian Noodle mines were worked prior to thaat :-) -NT - (boxley)
         No longer a question? - (Andrew Grygus) - (17)
             6000 years of chicken noodle soup cant be wrong -NT - (boxley)
             What? You would doubt the Chinese? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 According to top Chinese and Russian scientists ... -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                     I've heard quite sufficiently from you, General Turgidson. -NT - (Ashton)
             Re "cut or extruded":*Pulled* by hand,it seems from the text -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                 That should be pretty much impossible with millet. - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                     OK, there's something they're not telling us . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                         Try egg whites? -NT - (ben_tilly)
                         So...? - (Yendor) - (8)
                             I worked it good, let it stand for hours . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                 How are rice noodles made? -NT - (admin) - (6)
                                     Seen on Iron Chef - (drewk) - (4)
                                         That's the part that I want to know, though... - (admin) - (1)
                                             According to Google... - (inthane-chan)
                                         *drook waves his hands* - (Yendor) - (1)
                                             Rice mixed with anyone and rolled into the sheets? -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                     Rice noodles are rice flour, water . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

Too hard to follow.
73 ms