IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But, who designed the designer?
Sometimes recursion leads to stack overflow.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New Qui custodiet custodes?
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Another zinger from the Texas Catholic
Bronson Havard has seen the light! He is kicking butt and taking names.
Go Bronson! Go Bronson!

[link|http://www.texascatholic.com/default.asp?IsDev=False&NodeId=928|http://www.texascath...=False&NodeId=928]

Peace,
Amy

Oh Freddled Gruntbuggly!
New we did, of course
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New No stack overflow in that case! :)
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New Underflow error

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     More "Hobbits" found. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
         There goes the Shire! -NT - (imqwerky)
         Pratchett for Pres. Cloned-Bilbo for Veep! -NT - (Ashton)
         With discoveries like this - (bionerd) - (9)
             Because they don't pay attention - (ben_tilly)
             evolution isnt disputed, only who designed it /me dux -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                 That one's easy - - (Ashton)
                 But, who designed the designer? - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                     Qui custodiet custodes? -NT - (Yendor)
                     Another zinger from the Texas Catholic - (imqwerky)
                     we did, of course -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         No stack overflow in that case! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Underflow error -NT - (tuberculosis)

My schaden, it is freuded.
50 ms