IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Pregnancy is a parasitic infection.
Unfortunately the parasite doesn't go away after removal from the body, it just keeps on sucking blood for 18 to 24 years - or longer.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Well MY kids are perfect!
Actually, they are pretty good chips off the ol' Critter (with a generous slather of me in the mix). They have their moments, but on the whole, I'm pretty pleased with the way they are turning out. They are smart, reasonably well-liked and fairly well-adjusted. I would say they have more good points than bad. And the bad points, well, Critter and I just try to turn those into something good.

The main thing is, I like my kids for who they are. I actually get a kick out of their personalities. Yeah, sometimes they get on my last nerve, but that is just their way of testing the waters of independence. And God knows, I want them to become independent!

So, yay for my kids. (Their shit does stink, but at least they know how to spray the Lysol). :-D

Peace,
Amy

Pray for the survivors of Katrina.
New That's how I viewed pregnancy
And when I really sat and thought about having a separate living entity inside me I would get queasy. I was not one of those glowing pregnant women. I was one of those 'get this damn thing out of me" women.

But now that they're out I cant imagine life without them. Sure, they cost me an arm and a leg, they give me more stress than I care to deal with, they whine, they cry, they fight and they make messes.

But my life would be empty without them. There is nothing like a little one spontaneously wrapping their arms around you and saying I love you. Or watching them sleep. Or watching them ride a bike for the first time or open presents Christmas morning. There's a million things that make being a parent the best thing in the world. It's awesome.
New That's not all!
One day they'll bring you grandchildren. Now that's a relationship with more positives and fewer negatives.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
     My cable died for an hour tonight. - (broomberg) - (27)
         You know what this means... (new thread) - (Another Scott)
         She sounds just like - (imqwerky) - (17)
             I know - (broomberg) - (15)
                 This whole thing reminds me how glad I am I never had kids. - (n3jja) - (14)
                     {the infamous Unborn-zygote thanks you, I wot.} -NT - (Ashton)
                     you want to take in my 13yo? - (boxley) - (4)
                         "nice man"?? WTF did that come from? - (n3jja) - (3)
                             Compared to the Box, that's downright civilized. ;) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                             Sounds a little like my methods - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                 Sounds.... appropriate - (Ashton)
                     I completely relate - (Nightowl)
                     That's the way I lean too - (lister) - (2)
                         Well, things are much more efficient without them, for one. -NT - (Ashton)
                         A small child is a noise, with dirt on it :) -NT - (Meerkat)
                     Pregnancy is a parasitic infection. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         Well MY kids are perfect! - (imqwerky)
                         That's how I viewed pregnancy - (bionerd) - (1)
                             That's not all! - (a6l6e6x)
             You have no idea what you just offered -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Imagine if she had a "REAL" crisis... - (gdaustin) - (5)
             That's "extreme"?? - (admin)
             Re: Imagine if she had a "REAL" crisis... - (Steve Lowe)
             we don't have cable either... - (cforde)
             I can vouch - (imqwerky) - (1)
                 I'm reading that book right now - (bionerd)
         Re: My cable died for an hour tonight. - (lincoln) - (1)
             Already have permission - (broomberg)

Aim towards the Enemy.
255 ms