IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Resistance(15% brainwash,18% antitolerant,47% patriotic)
Heh --
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!
--I'm not sure I like that "Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy" bit, but OK...

My guess is, the questionnaire-maker hadn't fully taken into account the actual differences between some countries -- like where I live -- and wherever he was writing his questions.

Oh, and WTF is wrong with Wienerschnitzel?!? But I really liked this: "I don't know about you, but I take solace from the fact that Germany was split in half, never to be reunited again." :-)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Ditto.
I should probably also mention that I took the zombie horde test as well, and was deemed a capable survivor, with about an 85% chance of making it out in one piece.

Somehow, I think the two are related to each other.
You are riding a bike.\nYou encounter an unexpected protein consumption event.\nDo you swallow? (Y/N)?\nYou have eaten the small bug. --MORE--
Expand Edited by inthane-chan Sept. 13, 2005, 03:38:54 PM EDT
New Hmm, I wish they'd show what was the "right" answer
Zombie test showed me only hitting 63%, which was only better than 21% of the people my age and gender.

Check the 3-Variable Funny Test:
the Wit
(57% dark, 38% spontaneous, 31% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: [link|http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/|http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/].

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

[image|http://is1.okcupid.com/graphics/humortest/wit.gif||||]
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New The "right" answer...
...was to be an (almost) complete and utter amoral bastard. For example, if there's three people on the roof, and you will lose one person freeing them, free them and arm them. If a bud has been bitten and is going to turn, tie him up and trap him with TNT. Stuff like that.
When somebody asks you to trade your security for freedom, it isn't your freedom they're talking about.
     The 'Would you have been a Nazi?' Test (14kb img) - (Ashton) - (65)
         Same - (Yendor)
         The Expatriate as well - (warmachine) - (1)
             Quite so: Tony seems educable. The other - not a Chance. -NT - (Ashton)
         The Resistance(15% brainwash,18% antitolerant,47% patriotic) - (CRConrad) - (3)
             Ditto. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                 Hmm, I wish they'd show what was the "right" answer - (drewk) - (1)
                     The "right" answer... - (inthane-chan)
         Ya! Cut and Run! - (Andrew Grygus)
         Also. - (Another Scott)
         picture of a cartoon penis not safe for work :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             link changed, get me a beret - (boxley)
         Similar - (tuberculosis)
         Bah - (drewk)
         The Expatriate 'R Us. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Ditto. -NT - (folkert)
         Well, someone has to keep the trains running on time. -NT - (ChrisR) - (3)
             Vive la R\ufffdsistance! - (imqwerky) - (2)
                 RRRene', what are you doing? - Nothing, my dear... -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
         Expatriot as well - (ben_tilly)
         Took the other test: The Personality Defect Test - (broomberg) - (42)
             takes one to know one - (boxley)
             Braggart here - (ben_tilly)
             Robot: 100% rational -NT - (warmachine) - (2)
                 Hey, bro! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 I... - (Another Scott)
             Oh, here's a shocker........ NOT! - (n3jja) - (11)
                 Umm.. could you watch my kittens & wabbits for the weekend? -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
                     I have more compassion for animals than humans. - (n3jja) - (6)
                         There, there. (/me pats u on the back) - (imqwerky) - (4)
                             See, that was annoying! -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                                 Tough caca! -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                     Send him some raw meat.. - (Ashton)
                                     Tough caca? So much peace loving, flower child. -NT - (warmachine)
                         Just so you know, - (bionerd)
                 Not quite so much - (drewk) - (2)
                     Yabut... we wuv you anyway - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Eh, who cares -NT - (drewk)
             Peace man, I'm a Hippie! - (imqwerky) - (21)
                 Cartman might have the right idea, then. - (n3jja) - (8)
                     I'm not annoying. - (imqwerky) - (7)
                         You can be -NT - (broomberg) - (6)
                             And you're NEVER annoying, right Big Guy? ;-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                 Actually, usually - (broomberg) - (4)
                                     Okay, SOMETIMES, I can be annoying. - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                         Next time YOU bring the cigars! -NT - (broomberg) - (2)
                                             Message received and noted. -NT - (imqwerky)
                                             Bill Clinton... is that YOU? -NT - (folkert)
                 I'm a hippie, too. - (bionerd) - (11)
                     Wuss. -NT - (n3jja) - (10)
                         I know. It's shameful. - (bionerd) - (9)
                             If you're still under 35, I don't wanna hear it, dearie. ;-) -NT - (n3jja) - (8)
                                 35 is but a distant memory - (bionerd) - (7)
                                     studying biology and listening to talk radio? yuck -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Ha! Probably not that radio. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             That's what I'm talking about! - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                 da da da da da da da - (broomberg)
                                     Welcome to the club, then. - (n3jja) - (2)
                                         ya must be well pickled, you dont look a day over 40 -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             I'd prefer to not look a day over 35. Oh well... ;-) -NT - (n3jja)
             Robot - (tuberculosis)
             I am zee Capitahlistic Peeg, your mother warned you about. - (folkert)
             Spiteful Loner -NT - (altmann)
         It calls me an Everyday German... - (static) - (1)
             ..but you can change - - (Ashton)

No, we don't know what it means either.
73 ms