IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, they'll iron out the wrinkles, I'm sure
Homeland Security's just doing the best they can to devise a system reasonably effective in keeping the undeserving hordes from taking undue advantage of the American People's generosity and love of freedom. This is DHS's holy mission, their "people's mandate", if you will, received straight from the Commander in Chief after his Tranfiguration at the Place of Ground Zero (twin|cracked|burning tablets|towers|bush).

I'm sure they'll soon find a way to track the evacuees at their new places of work and make sure they return safely to their designated domiciles, and behave properly too or else.

Just think, and wonder at the hidden farsightedness of our leaders, and give thanks: for lo, if once we learn how to properly take care of the NO evacuees, we will have at hand also a solution to our immigration/guest worker problem...

Just say no soft-headed, half-hearted measures -- and trust that those to whom God has entrusted His Country will not rest until the system they put in place is so self-evidently good for our country that opposition to it will be clearly, glaringly, obviously tantamount to treason.
Have whatever values you have. That's what America is for.
You don't need George Bush for that.
New Tracking? Hey it's All about I.D. (no, not That one) __RFID
surely soon to be, via the miracle of Fatherland Eugenics/Electronics LLC: subcutaneous.

Katrina Refugee Camps Locked Down - (tuberculosis) - (13)
         And it will probably get worse - (JayMehaffey)
         This part disgusts me. (From second link) - (inthane-chan) - (4)
             Interment Camps, v2.0 -NT - (jb4)
             Well, they'll iron out the wrinkles, I'm sure - (GBert) - (1)
                 Tracking? Hey it's All about I.D. (no, not That one) __RFID - (Ashton)
             LOL... - (Simon_Jester)
         You do what you know how to do - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Reports of job providers being turned away from camps - (tuberculosis)
         fun in Florida too - (SpiceWare) - (3)
             Mighty chrustian of them -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 yea, they cried and apologised and did it anyway -NT - (boxley)
             These 'associations' are known as Grated Communities -NT - (Ashton)
         Surely some room at that day-camp, 'Pelican Bay', isn't it? -NT - (Ashton)