IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New they have the range if they need it.
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New After all, they stole it from us.
New Im talking about attitude not equipment
during the Iranian hostage crisis I remember one quote about the failed rescue mission, paraphrased "If they were ours, in six months we would have bought the house next door, tunnelled over and took them out from the inside. They want to hit Iran, they will, no half assing,
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Keeping the United Nations out of the picture - (marlowe) - (20)
         Time to widen the quaqmire? -NT - (ChrisR)
         Wow. - (inthane-chan)
         ah, the payoff at last - (rcareaga)
         One huge problem with your picture - (JayMehaffey) - (15)
             It's not clear that Iran has that right. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                 'Course that's technically specious, inefficient and - (Ashton) - (10)
                     There are various alternatives... - (Another Scott) - (9)
                         Israel can always bomb the facilities into rubble -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                             Works for me. But have they got the range? - (marlowe) - (4)
                                 they have the range if they need it. -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                     After all, they stole it from us. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                         Im talking about attitude not equipment - (boxley)
                                 You are sooooo wrong! -NT - (GBert)
                         fissionable sauce for geese, ganders - (rcareaga) - (2)
                             Thanks. I think. :-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 {Chortle type=All-on-the-same-page -?-}____finally - (Ashton)
                 That is a white man's treaty -NT - (tuberculosis)
                 Re: It's not clear that Iran has that right. - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                     Your last sentence is very ironic - (ben_tilly)
         Of course, you realize we can't afford THREE wars at once - (tuberculosis)

Well, yes and no.
51 ms