IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Whoops, misunderstanding.
The returned value is the amount of AMMUNITION that each weapon can carry, not the number of weapons.

So, a size three weapon in a size six vehicle could theoretically carry 1600 rounds of ammunition. That much ammunition is pretty much overkill - the "highest" ROF weapon (Light Anti-Aircraft Cannon) in the game can expend a maximum of 60 rounds per action.
apt-get install godlike-powers
New Different silliness, then
Having read the light rules, each weapon type appears to have a ammo multiplier to simulate different weapons characteristics. As the base weapon size is fixed and only depends on the weapon type, the ammo of a base size weapon depends entirely on the weapon type. The figures shown in the ammo table are arbitrary and the difference between rows is meaningless. The weapon ammo multiplier for each weapon type could be replaced by the base ammo count and the ammo table replaced by a single row table of multipliers.

Think I'll stop there.

Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
     Can you find the pattern? - (inthane-chan) - (31)
         Looks like there are squares and sums of squares involved... -NT - (Another Scott)
         I recall a series, demo'ed on a blackboard - (Ashton) - (6)
             Ramanujan. - (Another Scott)
             Was going to say, "wasn't it that Indian guy?"... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 It was the sum of 2 cubes - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     Hey, I got his name right. :-) - (Another Scott)
             Holy Prodigy, Mathman - (Ashton) - (1)
                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         No, I'm not insane. - (Silverlock) - (4)
             It's a trick. Get an axe. -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 No arthropoids. No lizards. No invertabrates. No ads. -NT - (inthane-chan)
             What does make me? - (warmachine) - (1)
                 er, lovable nutcase? -NT - (Ashton)
         I knew that. - (imqwerky)
         I reckon none - (warmachine) - (15)
             Cool, thanks. - (inthane-chan) - (14)
                 Que? - (warmachine) - (11)
                     Basically. - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                         Bit of handhacking - (warmachine) - (9)
                             Sorry about that... - (inthane-chan)
                             Actually, it's silly - (warmachine) - (7)
                                 Actually, the whole thing is 'effects based'. - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                     Real classics should flash or jiggle or fade to black. -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                     That's just plain nuts - (warmachine) - (4)
                                         It helps if you understand the action system. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                             Designers aren't maths geeks, then - (warmachine) - (2)
                                                 Whoops, misunderstanding. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                     Different silliness, then - (warmachine)
                 A lot of times that stuff is hand-crafted. - (admin) - (1)
                     Yep. - (inthane-chan)
         You can't do it without spiral-boundedness. -NT - (tuberculosis)

import lrpdisms
48 ms