IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New vinegar and water will fix that
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New You would say that, Douchebag! :-D
Just kidding, couldn't pass up the shot, coach.

:-/

Peace?
Amy

Illegitimi non corborundum.
     Typical suit solution to long lines - (tablizer) - (28)
         These people have never heard of a wristwatch...? -NT - (admin)
         They pull that clock stunt in doctor offices, too. - (bionerd) - (26)
             If you're in a paper gown... - (admin) - (22)
                 I'm thinking pocket means where the sun doesn't shine. Eek. -NT - (warmachine)
                 Remind me never to borrow a band-aid -NT - (drewk) - (20)
                     No no no... - (bionerd) - (19)
                         flashlight, roll of gauze, forceps, let me pull a rabit etc -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                             The only thing the doc will find - (bionerd) - (17)
                                 ROTFL - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                     So you want to meet her ... - (drewk) - (11)
                                         Oh, Puh-LEEEEEZ, Drook! -NT - (jb4)
                                         Groan -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                         Omniscient LRPD sez - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                             Conical spray... with sesame seeds! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                                                 No. It's "MIDDLE-Endian"!!! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                                     How depressing. Brain the size of a planet, and they have - (jake123) - (5)
                                                         Could be Windows - count your blessings. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                             Do your part to keep the LpH climbing! -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                         When I get my brain implant... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             I'm trying to be scientific about the ineffable and all... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                 Phrasers on STUN er SHUN! -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Understood. - (bionerd)
                                 Why does the poem about the spider and the fly come to mind? - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                     vinegar and water will fix that -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         You would say that, Douchebag! :-D - (imqwerky)
             I just bill the clinic for my time spent waiting. - (jbrabeck)
             Messing with stuff - (lister) - (1)
                 Et tu?__Bingo! :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)