IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey Beep: $200MM == 1 day in Iraq
According to the current Washington calculus, "Lets spend hundreds of millions investigating a phone call" is all in a day's work.
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Instant justification? :-/
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Rove spoke with reporter about Plame - (admin) - (99)
         Nasty press conference - (admin) - (1)
             But will this actually get play in the media? -NT - (ben_tilly)
         But he didn't name names. - (marlowe) - (18)
             Utterly transparent - (JayMehaffey)
             Technicality: "Wilson's Wife" is a pretty fair substitute - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                 The question may well reduce to, - (Ashton) - (6)
                     It's really a moot point. - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                         First, need to convict the president. -NT - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                             President Cheney? <shudder> -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 And his accomplices - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                     Logic! _____what hath happened to thy sting.. -NT - (Ashton)
                             Else he gets an immediate pardon -NT - (ben_tilly)
             Ah yesss... - (Ashton)
             I know who Marlowe is! parrot party line, check - (boxley) - (6)
                 Nicely done, Box! -NT - (jb4)
                 In defense of my pseudonymity... - (marlowe) - (4)
                     :-) the part that clued me in was a rant about Rove - (boxley) - (1)
                         Just goes to show how low Hannity will stoop - (jb4)
                     Better stay on Rove's good side... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                         Rove would never out me. - (marlowe)
             on not naming names (new thread) - (rcareaga)
         I don't care if he's fired...I want jail time! - (jb4) - (77)
             Good luck. Here's the Wall Street Journal's take... - (hnick) - (10)
                 Anonymous author? - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                     Don't need a name on that one - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
                         Nit but likely not minor - (bepatient) - (1)
                             I guess it's possible - (JayMehaffey)
                         Isn't nepotism a hangable offense? - (ChrisR) - (2)
                             Nah..its ok here. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 (ref. B. Ebbers) - (jb4)
                     Probably James Taranto - (Another Scott)
                 Did you see "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" on 7/13/05? - (imqwerky) - (1)
                     Linky. - (Another Scott)
             You wont get it becasue he didn't break that law - (bepatient) - (65)
                 How do you pick up the talking points memo so quickly? - (Silverlock) - (9)
                     Prefer to listen to those who wrote the law. - (bepatient) - (8)
                         You're kidding right? - (Silverlock) - (7)
                             You must be - (bepatient) - (6)
                                 C'mon BeeP, you (of all people) know better than that - (jb4) - (2)
                                     And there isn't any - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         But there will be - (jb4)
                                 Let's assume the authors of this piece are non-partisan - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                     That first section is incorrect. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         Re: That first section is incorrect. - (JayMehaffey)
                 Her classmate disagrees - (tuberculosis) - (54)
                     Lemme get this straight... - (jb4) - (53)
                         Yep - (bepatient) - (52)
                             Maybe we should wait until the grand jury is done? - (Another Scott) - (51)
                                 Reminescent of Whitewater? -NT - (ChrisR)
                                 Why do that? - (bepatient) - (49)
                                     Fits his MO, done it before, leopards, spots, ya ya ya -NT - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                         Yep..and same result should apply. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             I would add jail -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                     I assume that was pointed at me. - (Silverlock) - (45)
                                         Good assumption - (bepatient) - (44)
                                             "who wrote the law" - (Silverlock) - (43)
                                                 where is the definition of "covert agent"? -NT - (boxley) - (42)
                                                     Try dictionary.com or google or findlaw -NT - (Silverlock) - (41)
                                                         lets ask the cia - (boxley) - (40)
                                                             Already been discounted - (Silverlock) - (39)
                                                                 Here - (bepatient) - (38)
                                                                     That definition might fit. - (ben_tilly) - (37)
                                                                         Ah, the key... - (Simon_Jester) - (36)
                                                                             The ripple effect is huge - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                                                 And there is no question... - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                 Watching too many movies Barry - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                     Nope, just CIA torture manuals - (broomberg)
                                                                             We know what she worked on. - (Another Scott) - (31)
                                                                                 Stop that - (bepatient) - (30)
                                                                                     I've wondered why Rove is still around. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                         Bite your tongue - (bepatient)
                                                                                     I don't understand you - (Silverlock) - (27)
                                                                                         This is all partisan - (bepatient) - (26)
                                                                                             Hey Beep: $200MM == 1 day in Iraq - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                 Instant justification? :-/ -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                             Whatever. - (Silverlock) - (23)
                                                                                                 Are you that dense? - (bepatient) - (18)
                                                                                                     Part of the larger picture - (ChrisR) - (3)
                                                                                                         No quibbles here. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                         Well said. - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                             Must disclose that reviewer has nepotistic ties... - (ChrisR)
                                                                                                     I guess I must be - (Silverlock) - (13)
                                                                                                         Fine - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                                             Transcript? - (Silverlock) - (10)
                                                                                                                 No. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                                 Senate Intelligence Committee report. Long excerpt. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                                                                     Yeah, but... - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                     Wilson has always claimed that the CIA sent him.... - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                                                                                                                         I'd rather avoid the hypotheticals myself. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                                                             Be very careful - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Actually, I agree also. - (Silverlock)
                                                                                                                             I tend to agree. - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Had to blame someone. Can't admit a mistake, you know. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                             big banner on the top, neutrality of this page disputed :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                 so rove is guilty, why shouldnt he get the same punishment - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                                     Lost his clearance. That would mean Rove would have to go. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                         nope he is a political architect not a spymaster -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                             I'd be very surprised if he didn't have a secret clearance. - (Another Scott)

And she wasn't kidding, either, 'cause in came the biggest, meanest looking haddock I'd ever seen come down the pike. He was covered with mussels.
96 ms