IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But he didn't name names.
The presss needs a senation, and the Bush-hating yahoos are always glad to oblige, but these things always fizzle. This one's [link|http://huffingtonstoast.com/336/i-am-rove-the-great-and-powerful/|already a joke].

And of course [link|http://huffingtonstoast.com/326/karl-rove-made-me-say-his-name-on-the-maclaughlin-group/|Mr. O'Donnell's] been a laughingstock for a while now.

----------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't like my posts, don't click on them.
Well, pardon us for winning the election.
New Utterly transparent
Rove's new 'I talked about it but I didn't name names' ranks up there with 'I didn't inhale' as a worthless and transparent defense.

Except of course that Clintons crime is just a minor offense at worse, while Rove's borders on treason.

Jay
New Technicality: "Wilson's Wife" is a pretty fair substitute
"Rove committed a firing offense. He leaked national security information as part of a fierce campaign to undermine Wilson, who had criticized the White House on the war on Iraq. Rove's overworked attorney, Robert Luskin, defends his client by arguing that Rove never revealed the name of Valerie Plame/Wilson to Cooper and that he only referred to her as Wilson's wife. This is not much of a defense. If Cooper or any other journalist had written that "Wilson's wife works for the CIA" -- without mentioning her name -- such a disclosure could have been expected to have the same effect as if her name had been used: Valerie Wilson would have been compromised, her anti-WMD work placed at risk, and national security potentially harmed. Either Rove knew that he was revealing an undercover officer to a reporter or he was identifying a CIA officer without bothering to check on her status and without considering the consequences of outing her. Take your pick: in both scenarios Rove is acting in a reckless and cavalier fashion, ignoring the national security interests of the nation to score a political point against a policy foe."

[link|http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/11/opinion/main708115.shtml|http://www.cbsnews.c.../main708115.shtml]

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New The question may well reduce to,
Would (little '05-)Jesus ever fire one of his Apostles?

And since Repo-words use an entirely different dictionary; one daily revised by Rove - I have no idea if therein contained is the word wrong.

He who writes the dictionary.. and sends the kids to slaughter-for-Freedom -
New It's really a moot point.
iffn he does get convicted, get's immediate presidential pardon.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New First, need to convict the president.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New President Cheney? <shudder>
New And his accomplices
which could easily involve incarcerating about half of Americans. This should pose no problem as those to be incarcerated are the ones most in agreement on this approach to law enforcement.

New Logic! _____what hath happened to thy sting..
New Else he gets an immediate pardon
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Ah yesss...
The beauty of simplistic military masturbation fantasies
(always.. Always attached to the blood&guts of that inexhaustible supply called, 'Others')
is that, the simple sophistries are so malleable and ductile -

You can stretch any one of the doggerel-pieces further than the mileage of a gold foil beater, when gilding the dome of some New penis-shaped Monument to Power The collateral-Dead.

ie
|You + My Gramma| = quite less than 0.01 |Mensch|, panicky model-airplane boy.
New I know who Marlowe is! parrot party line, check
more stupid than a pet rock, check, its Sean Hannity!
thanx,
bill
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Nicely done, Box!
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New In defense of my pseudonymity...
I will neither confirm nor deny.

Let `em wonder.
New :-) the part that clued me in was a rant about Rove
nothing illegal here followed by a "we should investigate the NY times for illegal acts" not publishing an un illegal fact. Made me think of you right away.
thanx,
bill
Just call me Mr. Lynch \\

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Just goes to show how low Hannity will stoop
just to clutter up our little corner of the Universe. Wouldn't you think he'd have more important things to do? You know, like, sponsor a Young Republicans meeting or something?
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Better stay on Rove's good side...
...or he'll out you.
New Rove would never out me.
I've got too much on him.
New on not naming names (new thread)
Created as new thread #214563 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=214563|on not naming names]
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
     Rove spoke with reporter about Plame - (admin) - (99)
         Nasty press conference - (admin) - (1)
             But will this actually get play in the media? -NT - (ben_tilly)
         But he didn't name names. - (marlowe) - (18)
             Utterly transparent - (JayMehaffey)
             Technicality: "Wilson's Wife" is a pretty fair substitute - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                 The question may well reduce to, - (Ashton) - (6)
                     It's really a moot point. - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                         First, need to convict the president. -NT - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                             President Cheney? <shudder> -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 And his accomplices - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                     Logic! _____what hath happened to thy sting.. -NT - (Ashton)
                             Else he gets an immediate pardon -NT - (ben_tilly)
             Ah yesss... - (Ashton)
             I know who Marlowe is! parrot party line, check - (boxley) - (6)
                 Nicely done, Box! -NT - (jb4)
                 In defense of my pseudonymity... - (marlowe) - (4)
                     :-) the part that clued me in was a rant about Rove - (boxley) - (1)
                         Just goes to show how low Hannity will stoop - (jb4)
                     Better stay on Rove's good side... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                         Rove would never out me. - (marlowe)
             on not naming names (new thread) - (rcareaga)
         I don't care if he's fired...I want jail time! - (jb4) - (77)
             Good luck. Here's the Wall Street Journal's take... - (hnick) - (10)
                 Anonymous author? - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                     Don't need a name on that one - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
                         Nit but likely not minor - (bepatient) - (1)
                             I guess it's possible - (JayMehaffey)
                         Isn't nepotism a hangable offense? - (ChrisR) - (2)
                             Nah..its ok here. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 (ref. B. Ebbers) - (jb4)
                     Probably James Taranto - (Another Scott)
                 Did you see "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" on 7/13/05? - (imqwerky) - (1)
                     Linky. - (Another Scott)
             You wont get it becasue he didn't break that law - (bepatient) - (65)
                 How do you pick up the talking points memo so quickly? - (Silverlock) - (9)
                     Prefer to listen to those who wrote the law. - (bepatient) - (8)
                         You're kidding right? - (Silverlock) - (7)
                             You must be - (bepatient) - (6)
                                 C'mon BeeP, you (of all people) know better than that - (jb4) - (2)
                                     And there isn't any - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         But there will be - (jb4)
                                 Let's assume the authors of this piece are non-partisan - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                     That first section is incorrect. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         Re: That first section is incorrect. - (JayMehaffey)
                 Her classmate disagrees - (tuberculosis) - (54)
                     Lemme get this straight... - (jb4) - (53)
                         Yep - (bepatient) - (52)
                             Maybe we should wait until the grand jury is done? - (Another Scott) - (51)
                                 Reminescent of Whitewater? -NT - (ChrisR)
                                 Why do that? - (bepatient) - (49)
                                     Fits his MO, done it before, leopards, spots, ya ya ya -NT - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                         Yep..and same result should apply. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             I would add jail -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                     I assume that was pointed at me. - (Silverlock) - (45)
                                         Good assumption - (bepatient) - (44)
                                             "who wrote the law" - (Silverlock) - (43)
                                                 where is the definition of "covert agent"? -NT - (boxley) - (42)
                                                     Try dictionary.com or google or findlaw -NT - (Silverlock) - (41)
                                                         lets ask the cia - (boxley) - (40)
                                                             Already been discounted - (Silverlock) - (39)
                                                                 Here - (bepatient) - (38)
                                                                     That definition might fit. - (ben_tilly) - (37)
                                                                         Ah, the key... - (Simon_Jester) - (36)
                                                                             The ripple effect is huge - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                                                 And there is no question... - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                 Watching too many movies Barry - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                     Nope, just CIA torture manuals - (broomberg)
                                                                             We know what she worked on. - (Another Scott) - (31)
                                                                                 Stop that - (bepatient) - (30)
                                                                                     I've wondered why Rove is still around. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                         Bite your tongue - (bepatient)
                                                                                     I don't understand you - (Silverlock) - (27)
                                                                                         This is all partisan - (bepatient) - (26)
                                                                                             Hey Beep: $200MM == 1 day in Iraq - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                 Instant justification? :-/ -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                             Whatever. - (Silverlock) - (23)
                                                                                                 Are you that dense? - (bepatient) - (18)
                                                                                                     Part of the larger picture - (ChrisR) - (3)
                                                                                                         No quibbles here. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                         Well said. - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                             Must disclose that reviewer has nepotistic ties... - (ChrisR)
                                                                                                     I guess I must be - (Silverlock) - (13)
                                                                                                         Fine - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                                             Transcript? - (Silverlock) - (10)
                                                                                                                 No. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                                 Senate Intelligence Committee report. Long excerpt. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                                                                     Yeah, but... - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                     Wilson has always claimed that the CIA sent him.... - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                                                                                                                         I'd rather avoid the hypotheticals myself. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                                                             Be very careful - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Actually, I agree also. - (Silverlock)
                                                                                                                             I tend to agree. - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Had to blame someone. Can't admit a mistake, you know. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                             big banner on the top, neutrality of this page disputed :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                 so rove is guilty, why shouldnt he get the same punishment - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                                     Lost his clearance. That would mean Rove would have to go. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                         nope he is a political architect not a spymaster -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                             I'd be very surprised if he didn't have a secret clearance. - (Another Scott)

Ha Ha - just kidding. We're all Lumberjacks and We're OK!
202 ms