> Since this is my first major OOP project, I want to make sure I'm getting off on the right foot - could somebody with copious free time give this a once-over and let me know if I'm missing anything? This is a class project, I'm not getting paid for it, and the code is free for the ripping if anybody wants to use it.
>
> [link|http://www.oz.net/~inthane/shipsystem.zip|Source code here.]
>
> The project is supposed to be a data warehouse for a parts inventory, a list of people who buy stuff, their orders, and where the orders are at. Any major gaffes, please let me know.
> "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
If you want to know how to do any OO solutions, no matter what the language, have a look at ye olde Gamma 4 book, it's really worth it! Okay, you may not of heard of it, but you should have... It is known by non-followers as Design Patterns by Gamma and three other gadgers who know what they are talking about. I look forward to seeing you at morning Gamma worship...