IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Purchase Order ID is specified by the purchaser, i.e...
the customer. Customers use POs to track orders they make, the order approval and budgeting, order receiving, and eventually payment.

Customers do not coordinate their P. O. IDs among themselves to make your life simple.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New That is an external ID
The internal system should still uniquely identify them internally. The customer's number is just an attribute that is passed on. One should not rely on it for providing unique tracking/labling.

I suppose some companies don't track them as self-standing entities, just simply associate them with the sales order or a new in-progress invoice.
Expand Edited by tablizer Nov. 10, 2001, 08:25:25 PM EST
New Yep. You got it.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New Then why not simply keep it an attrib instd of object?

I just saved myself some time recoding the exact same thing twice.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     Anybody want to do a Java code review? - (inthane-chan) - (13)
         Of the top of my head.... - (ChrisR)
         Re: Anybody want to do a Java code review? - (bluke) - (1)
             This is exactly why I need the review. - (inthane-chan)
         Couple comments - (tuberculosis) - (8)
             Thanks - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                 questions - (tablizer) - (5)
                     Purchase Order ID is specified by the purchaser, i.e... - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                         That is an external ID - (tablizer) - (3)
                             Yep. You got it. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                 Then why not simply keep it an attrib instd of object? -NT - (tablizer) - (1)
                                     Excellent place for code reuse. - (inthane-chan)
             Good comments - (admin)
         Re: Anybody want to do a Java code review? - (bri)

What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs.
96 ms