IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New so losing a liquor licence in CA
does not threaten your livelyhood? Apparently you cannot see the obvious similarities. OT making a run to TN on the 20th, you on the way to stop for a coffee? or 2 close to Orlando. Be riding the 75.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Re: so losing a liquor licence in CA
You're right, I did not know liquor license was involved.

I-75 does not go thru North Carolina, it's thru Georgia. East to West NC is about 500 miles wide and Charlotte is about the middle of that but near SC border. It's at the intersection of I-85 and I-77. I-40 runs East-West about 50 miles North of Charlotte.

If you were going on I-95 North from West Palm to I-26 North West (in SC) to I-77 North (from Columbia, SC) that would take you to Charlotte. After Charlotte, you would take I-77 North to I-40 (in Statesville, NC) and then West towards TN. Unless you do something like that, I'm not on the way. However, if you have the time and inclination to stop by anyway going North or on the way back home, I'd be happy to meet you. Heck, I'll buy lunch.

Look at a map and let me know.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New going I75 to TN then 40 to Asheville, to the coast 95 south
want to go to dollywood for the xmas show, tootle over to asheville for xmas looking for a snowbank to roll in then slow drive home. If your in the area email me at WilliamOxley at netscape dot net with your whereabouts, will try to swing by.
thanx,
bill
New Super! I have sent you email.
Looks like it must be a family fun trip and not job interview.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New I-75
goes from detroit to florida, where are you joining up on it?

Believe it or not, there's a bloody book devoted to I-75. "Along Interstate 75: 10th annual edition", by Dave Hunter. Mile Oak Pub; ISBN: 1896819141

I pass I-75 every day on my way to work.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New sofla to atlanta then over to Pigion Forge
New LRPD: Do you, in fact, have any cheese here at all?_____:-\ufffd
     2 Suicide Bombers Wreak Carnage in Jerusalem - (bluke) - (54)
         16 dead in Haifa suicide bus bombing - (bluke) - (2)
             How did a bomb get on a buss? - (tablizer) - (1)
                 It's called a suicide bomber -NT - (bluke)
         Yes, the death spiral continues. - (a6l6e6x) - (41)
             I don't credit any of the simplistic extremes - (Ashton)
             one hamas=10 dead 130 wounded not prejuidiced are we? - (boxley) - (2)
                 Re: one hamas=10 dead 130 wounded not prejuidiced are we? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     the ratio of PAL to JEWS is 10 to 1 in the immediate area - (boxley)
             Very simple question for you - (bluke) - (4)
                 Re: Very simple answer - (dmarker2) - (1)
                     The media in the West contribute greatly to this perception - (bluke)
                 No. Never 25 innocent people. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Very big difference - (bluke)
             how do you discuss this? - (boxley) - (31)
                 Re: how do you discuss this? - (a6l6e6x) - (30)
                     You spout such propaganda - (bluke) - (28)
                         Re: You spout such propaganda - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             point missed? -NT - (boxley)
                             What kind of clue? -NT - (bluke)
                         "No one is Israel has ever said ..." - (a6l6e6x) - (24)
                             Deeds - (bluke) - (23)
                                 Re: Deeds - (a6l6e6x) - (22)
                                     Warped view of Israel - (bluke) - (21)
                                         Re: Warped view of Israel - (a6l6e6x) - (20)
                                             Good Idea! I say: give em Utah.__Save Us / Save Them. QED -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 It works for me, Ash. - (a6l6e6x)
                                             More answers for you - (bluke) - (1)
                                                 Re: More answers for you - (a6l6e6x)
                                             Re: Warped view of Israel - (bluke) - (4)
                                                 Re: Warped view of Israel - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                     Empty words by you as usual - (bluke) - (2)
                                                         Re: Empty words by you as usual - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                             And you have refuted none of it -NT - (bluke)
                                             I wasnt sure but your point is Jews do not belong there - (boxley) - (8)
                                                 Yes, a cigarette smoke Nazi! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                                                     so losing a liquor licence in CA - (boxley) - (6)
                                                         Re: so losing a liquor licence in CA - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                             going I75 to TN then 40 to Asheville, to the coast 95 south - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 Super! I have sent you email. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                         I-75 - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                             sofla to atlanta then over to Pigion Forge -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 LRPD: Do you, in fact, have any cheese here at all?_____:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                             On that "american"... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                 Heard a discussion of it - (wharris2)
                     Hamas is not a fringe group just like Al Queida is not - (bluke)
         Arafat under pressure from Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan - (Another Scott) - (8)
             One can only hope it has some effect. - (wharris2) - (7)
                 Been having an effect for some time - (Ric Locke) - (6)
                     Not a bad summary - (Ashton) - (4)
                         Deprogramming. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             I guess you missed - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 So, we should focus only on the guys that push the button - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     Not implicit in what I said. - (Ashton)
                     I still like Pournelle's solution - (wharris2)

PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any use of this Web page, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the universe.
93 ms