IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: one hamas=10 dead 130 wounded not prejuidiced are we?
Nah, Box. It's not about relative value of lives. I'm just pointing out the Israeli complicity in keeping the death spiral going. If you watch the numbers over some time, it's about 4 to 5 dead Palestinians to one Israeli. At this point there more live Israelis than there are Palestinians (not all Arabs as a whole of course) so the trend is clear and if perpetuated has an obvious outcome. It looks like a plan being executed to me. To apply a recent Shimon Peres quote (actually regarding Arafat) to Israel, we need to judge "by deeds alone". Words are cheap.

Just today on CNN, I saw what was left of a Palestinian town called Bethleham (around Manger Square), after the Israeli tanks moved out. Not pretty sight. I don't know how many of each got killed there, but I would not have placed any bets on the Palestinians. There is absolutely no chance for
Just keep it up until all the jews are dead then you will be happy.
I am saddened by the deaths of innocents on both sides.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New the ratio of PAL to JEWS is 10 to 1 in the immediate area
just a matter of time until there is no more jews, just ask the mainstream palestinian press. The Palestinians just asked the UN to force israel to hand over Jerusalem. It is a matter of time, they wish to kill every last Jew. Dont believe me? Just read their mainstream press.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
     2 Suicide Bombers Wreak Carnage in Jerusalem - (bluke) - (54)
         16 dead in Haifa suicide bus bombing - (bluke) - (2)
             How did a bomb get on a buss? - (tablizer) - (1)
                 It's called a suicide bomber -NT - (bluke)
         Yes, the death spiral continues. - (a6l6e6x) - (41)
             I don't credit any of the simplistic extremes - (Ashton)
             one hamas=10 dead 130 wounded not prejuidiced are we? - (boxley) - (2)
                 Re: one hamas=10 dead 130 wounded not prejuidiced are we? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     the ratio of PAL to JEWS is 10 to 1 in the immediate area - (boxley)
             Very simple question for you - (bluke) - (4)
                 Re: Very simple answer - (dmarker2) - (1)
                     The media in the West contribute greatly to this perception - (bluke)
                 No. Never 25 innocent people. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Very big difference - (bluke)
             how do you discuss this? - (boxley) - (31)
                 Re: how do you discuss this? - (a6l6e6x) - (30)
                     You spout such propaganda - (bluke) - (28)
                         Re: You spout such propaganda - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             point missed? -NT - (boxley)
                             What kind of clue? -NT - (bluke)
                         "No one is Israel has ever said ..." - (a6l6e6x) - (24)
                             Deeds - (bluke) - (23)
                                 Re: Deeds - (a6l6e6x) - (22)
                                     Warped view of Israel - (bluke) - (21)
                                         Re: Warped view of Israel - (a6l6e6x) - (20)
                                             Good Idea! I say: give em Utah.__Save Us / Save Them. QED -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 It works for me, Ash. - (a6l6e6x)
                                             More answers for you - (bluke) - (1)
                                                 Re: More answers for you - (a6l6e6x)
                                             Re: Warped view of Israel - (bluke) - (4)
                                                 Re: Warped view of Israel - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                     Empty words by you as usual - (bluke) - (2)
                                                         Re: Empty words by you as usual - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                             And you have refuted none of it -NT - (bluke)
                                             I wasnt sure but your point is Jews do not belong there - (boxley) - (8)
                                                 Yes, a cigarette smoke Nazi! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                                                     so losing a liquor licence in CA - (boxley) - (6)
                                                         Re: so losing a liquor licence in CA - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                             going I75 to TN then 40 to Asheville, to the coast 95 south - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 Super! I have sent you email. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                         I-75 - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                             sofla to atlanta then over to Pigion Forge -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 LRPD: Do you, in fact, have any cheese here at all?_____:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                             On that "american"... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                 Heard a discussion of it - (wharris2)
                     Hamas is not a fringe group just like Al Queida is not - (bluke)
         Arafat under pressure from Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan - (Another Scott) - (8)
             One can only hope it has some effect. - (wharris2) - (7)
                 Been having an effect for some time - (Ric Locke) - (6)
                     Not a bad summary - (Ashton) - (4)
                         Deprogramming. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             I guess you missed - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 So, we should focus only on the guys that push the button - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     Not implicit in what I said. - (Ashton)
                     I still like Pournelle's solution - (wharris2)

Major Allison Digby Tatham-Warter was so absurdly British that you can't even read his name without being compelled to brew a cup of tea.
250 ms