IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Same thing happened here the other day.
Milk had an expire date of a month away. My wife opened it up and went, "Whew, spoiled." Might have been a bad seal on the carton or something.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Or maybe it had some seal in it?
Or was that a finger? In Chile, I mean, being something made with tomatoe, beans and what somewhat passes for "MeAT" as a takeout.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
[image|http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg||||]
     IGM request: drinking sour milk, health effects? - (inthane-chan) - (30)
         This is a hypothetical question, I hope... -NT - (ben_tilly)
         You'll get the squits. - (pwhysall)
         Bad breath, really colorful burps and sour stomache. - (folkert)
         cheese is sour milk, unless you are lactose intolerant, - (boxley) - (4)
             Cultured Sour Milk == Cheese -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                 Cheese is not naturally soured . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             The problem is, pasturized milk doesn't sour right. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 That's true, it sours left (out of the fridge) -NT - (tuberculosis)
         OK, so we showed you ours. - (pwhysall) - (20)
             Drank some last night. - (inthane-chan) - (19)
                 Can't have been all that sour, IMHO - (pwhysall)
                 Make your refrigerator colder. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     Carton was bad. - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                         Didja forget to check the expiration date? ;-j -NT - (jbrabeck) - (6)
                             Nope. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                 Same thing happened here the other day. - (admin) - (1)
                                     Or maybe it had some seal in it? - (folkert)
                                 Yeah, well, the fifth of April was looong ago. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                     :-) Bloody Yanks won't understand... ;-j -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                         I guess I'm not a bloody yank, then. :D -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 I did that to my son :( - (Arkadiy) - (8)
                     So did I, but mine didn't say anything. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                         You are a *horrible parent* - (drewk) - (5)
                             Bah, this was nothing. Emergency Room, though?!? Quick,.. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                 Probably did him good in the long run - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     So to speak... -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                         ....? Eh? Oh. Ha. Ahahaha! -NT - (pwhysall)
                                     Heh - and here I thought I knew what you were going to say: - (CRConrad)
                     you dont like it dont drink/eat/wear it, works for me -NT - (boxley)
         I know what would happen to me. - (static)

Go now (but sparingly) and keepeth this monstrous creation from leaving ruts in My green fields and tundras; aimeth thine albatross within the scriptured dinosaur tracks provided by Mammon.
48 ms