IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The problem is, pasturized milk doesn't sour right.
Unpasturized milk was always allowed to stand and sour somewhat before making butter, and this is still done to a small extent. Sour cream was naturally soured in the same way, and for some cheeses the milk was allowed to sour. These products were generally safe and healthful.

Pasturized milk has the natural flora burned off, so it's a bit dicy as to what kind of sour you'll get but it generally won't be healthy. On the other hand, it's generally not a serious health threat either - but could be under unusual circumstances.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New That's true, it sours left (out of the fridge)

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     IGM request: drinking sour milk, health effects? - (inthane-chan) - (30)
         This is a hypothetical question, I hope... -NT - (ben_tilly)
         You'll get the squits. - (pwhysall)
         Bad breath, really colorful burps and sour stomache. - (folkert)
         cheese is sour milk, unless you are lactose intolerant, - (boxley) - (4)
             Cultured Sour Milk == Cheese -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                 Cheese is not naturally soured . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             The problem is, pasturized milk doesn't sour right. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 That's true, it sours left (out of the fridge) -NT - (tuberculosis)
         OK, so we showed you ours. - (pwhysall) - (20)
             Drank some last night. - (inthane-chan) - (19)
                 Can't have been all that sour, IMHO - (pwhysall)
                 Make your refrigerator colder. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     Carton was bad. - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                         Didja forget to check the expiration date? ;-j -NT - (jbrabeck) - (6)
                             Nope. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                 Same thing happened here the other day. - (admin) - (1)
                                     Or maybe it had some seal in it? - (folkert)
                                 Yeah, well, the fifth of April was looong ago. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                     :-) Bloody Yanks won't understand... ;-j -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                         I guess I'm not a bloody yank, then. :D -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 I did that to my son :( - (Arkadiy) - (8)
                     So did I, but mine didn't say anything. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                         You are a *horrible parent* - (drewk) - (5)
                             Bah, this was nothing. Emergency Room, though?!? Quick,.. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                 Probably did him good in the long run - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     So to speak... -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                         ....? Eh? Oh. Ha. Ahahaha! -NT - (pwhysall)
                                     Heh - and here I thought I knew what you were going to say: - (CRConrad)
                     you dont like it dont drink/eat/wear it, works for me -NT - (boxley)
         I know what would happen to me. - (static)

Holding my breath, I am...
48 ms