IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If it is cheaper...
Yendormike can pick you guys up at O'Hare or Midway, then ride along on the Caravan of LRPDs.

Renting a 14+ passenger this year.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

[link|http://it.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=134485&cid=11233230|"Microsoft Security" is an even better oxymoron than "Military Intelligence"]
No matter how much Microsoft supporters whine about how Linux and other operating systems have just as many bugs as their operating systems do, the bottom line is that the serious, gut-wrenching problems happen on Windows, not on Linux, not on Mac OS. -- [link|http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1622086,00.asp|source]
New I can?
Er, I mean...I CAN! (Assuming that my work schedule doesn't conflict, of course...)
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
     The First Four Laws of the Internet - (cwbrenn) - (24)
         Im not balding!!! :-) -NT - (boxley) - (19)
             You sure? - (inthane-chan) - (16)
                 it is still there. - (folkert) - (15)
                     Aha! A *HAT*! He's HIDING it! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (14)
                         you ever get yerbutt to beeps's you'll find out :-) -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                             You buy Susan and me a ticket... - (inthane-chan) - (12)
                                 Hitch-hike. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 Figure out the price and start a collection -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                 I'll kick in $50 - (broomberg) - (4)
                                     Me too. -NT - (Arkadiy)
                                     GUYS! GUYS! he flies to DC in July EVERYOTHER YEAR! - (boxley) - (2)
                                         From DC he can hop a train - (drewk)
                                         Actually, this is the first year. - (inthane-chan)
                                 Ill drive to DC andpick you up - (boxley)
                                 If it is cheaper... - (folkert) - (1)
                                     I can? - (Yendor)
                                 We should plan on renting a bus next year - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                     That would be a LOT of fun... -NT - (admin)
             Me neither - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         And I am not a MAN- but then again, you never know ;-) - (bionerd) - (3)
             But if I did that... - (cwbrenn) - (2)
                 Yeah, that would be the downside. -NT - (bionerd)
                 naw, you would last be seen heading to tour Atlantic City - (boxley)

That's pretty much epic-scale incomprehension.
87 ms