IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But, That's the Problem!
And where I get mad. I had the same thing happen about 12-14 years ago. A VP decided to work us all to death to make the project dates.

He lied about the status of the project to get this bonus money. Then, when key deliverables were due, he was fired. With a half million in severence. Then, after he went through the half million, he shows up later as a VP at MCI.

That's where I lost track of him. But MCI went broke, and had very similar "ethics violations" to the ones that we had at AMRIS. It would not surprise me at all if he was involved.

Crooks are crooks. I'm just trying to figure out if all these people at the top are crooks, or just most of them. Forget the lawyers, we're shooting everyone who has an MBA.

My wife just found out that she's been shorted money in her paycheck at Tenet Healthcare. We're trying to find out why and how now and see what we can do about it.

Expand Edited by gdaustin March 12, 2005, 11:04:06 AM EST
New they arn't all crooks, just aholes who think no one notices
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     A bit of historical review - (broomberg) - (8)
         Time to send a letter to Nokia? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
             Nah - (broomberg) - (1)
                 Uhh ... yeah - (drewk)
         The xEO status is inalienable - (Arkadiy)
         She didn't even have time for them to take a new piccy. -NT - (static)
         Petaluma! - (Ashton)
         But, That's the Problem! - (gdaustin) - (1)
             they arn't all crooks, just aholes who think no one notices -NT - (boxley)

Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?
56 ms