IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New With tools, of course.
Broken bolts are just another excuse to buy more tools!

[link|http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=40349|Screw and Bolt extractors]
--
Steve
New Tools are overrated...
With [link|http://marginalhacks.com/Hacks/album/Themes/Craftsman/src/Hammer/Hammer.gif|one or two of these] you can do most anything. :-)
New Ironically (?)
I have a good friend who's a mechanic and happens to be a Ford hater. He calls those 'Ford tools' cuz you can't fix nuttin' on a Ford without one!
--
Steve
     Power belt came off on Windstar - (admin) - (35)
         there should be a diagram in front of the radiator - (boxley) - (1)
             Yes, there's a diagram. - (admin)
         More important, water pump isn't turning either - (Steve Lowe)
         Apparently it's easy with the right tool. - (Another Scott) - (27)
             Thanks. - (admin) - (1)
                 Having replaced two... - (jbrabeck)
             Yeah, right. - (admin) - (24)
                 Simple. All you have to do is.... - (ChrisR) - (19)
                     Remember my dad's 38 Chevy - (drewk) - (18)
                         My old '87 Buick LeSabre 3.8 had a bolt like that. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                             Smart people learn from experience - (drewk) - (16)
                                 Then my job here is done. - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                     My unsolvable problems tend to pick me -NT - (drewk)
                                     Your in the range of close... - (folkert) - (13)
                                         OT: how does one go about removing the remains - (Arkadiy) - (12)
                                             With tools, of course. - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                                 Tools are overrated... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                     Ironically (?) - (Steve Lowe)
                                             Typically it isn't that bad. - (folkert) - (3)
                                                 But, "easy-out" - is that *really* what it's called? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                     That is the: - (folkert) - (1)
                                                         Rofl! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                             Worst case - you replace the crankshaft. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                 Second the penetrating oil.. Impact wrench? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                     The problems with impact wrenches are ... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         Hah.. think you've explained why - (Ashton)
                                                 in these discussions I havnt seen mention of a smoke wrench - (boxley)
                 It is a Windstar. It has the traditional Ford Reservoir - (folkert) - (3)
                     Re: It is a Windstar. It has the traditional Ford Reservoir - (inthane-chan)
                     There was no blood... - (admin) - (1)
                         Aptitude or Eptitude? :-) -NT - (static)
         Paid the man. - (admin) - (3)
             That's what went on my Saturn - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                 I asked him about that. - (admin)
             Smart move. Glad it worked out. -NT - (Another Scott)

It's only a few more levels till we're throwing lions to the lawyers in arena combat.
69 ms