IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Moving....
Watch Cheaper by The Dozen.

Secondly, all kids hate change when it comes to moving and getting new friends. You only get away with it on the little ones.

By the time the kids are teens, they will pretty much hate anything you do anyway. My 9 year old is already there, and I haven't even moved him yet.

Tell your kids that the family will be joining an Amish community if they bitch again, 'cause at least there the kids have to work with the parents, 'cause there's no automation.

Or tell him you're going to move them to a 3rd world country.

Glen Austin
New They probably think Alpharetta is a 3WC. ;-)
New Alpharetta? Say hi to Alton Brown for me.
He shops at the Kroger's there. :)
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Alton Brown?
I loooovvve him. Anyone who combines science and cooking is A-ok in my book.
Now me- I've mastered the science. Still working on the cooking. The frozen food aisle at Kroger is my saving grace.

Being divorced has it's advantages. If I want to move- I move. No ball and chain to drag around. Of course, there is the challenge of surviving on a single income and the lack of sex, but one learns to adapt. ;-)
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
New your last line is the same as a married person :-)
may you go in beauty
New Then I guess I'm not missing much
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
New Alpharetta?
If the new gig is Healthcare-related, send me email at gdaustin at comcast dot net. You may be working for the same company as me.

Perhaps you can let me know how it is out there. Our company has a lot of postings right now for Alpharetta jobs. I work in the accounting office in Carrollton, TX. (EDI, remember?)

Glen
New it aint the kids making the remarks :-)
"I am not scared of al Qaeda, I am scared of fucking al Cracker sayeth Chris Rock
New Tell her she should go pick out the area and find the job
that will allow you to live there.

I hear ya man, mine still whines about leaving Marin County - like we could ever afford to live there above the poverty line - especially now with no jobs in the bay area.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New better me than you then :-)
"I am not scared of al Qaeda, I am scared of fucking al Cracker sayeth Chris Rock
     hands around throat time - (daemon) - (13)
         ... - (imric) - (1)
             :-) - (Another Scott)
         Moving.... - (gdaustin) - (9)
             They probably think Alpharetta is a 3WC. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 Alpharetta? Say hi to Alton Brown for me. - (Yendor) - (3)
                     Alton Brown? - (bionerd) - (2)
                         your last line is the same as a married person :-) -NT - (daemon) - (1)
                             Then I guess I'm not missing much -NT - (bionerd)
                 Alpharetta? - (gdaustin)
             it aint the kids making the remarks :-) -NT - (daemon) - (2)
                 Tell her she should go pick out the area and find the job - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     better me than you then :-) -NT - (daemon)
         Remind her how close Cherokee, NC is. ;) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Boy, isn't that true about damn near any subject?
61 ms