IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It means this
"Come here. HERE. And listen to what I have to say"
No? Then I stand corrected.
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
New Stand tall, then--you're not alone (it really is "hear").
     [bionerd might enjoy]___The 'misandric' society ??? - (Ashton) - (35)
         Here Here! - (bionerd) - (34)
             Where, where? And what's there? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 It means this - (bionerd) - (1)
                     Stand tall, then--you're not alone (it really is "hear"). -NT - (FuManChu)
             Where?! Where?! -NT - (tuberculosis) - (30)
                 There! There! -NT - (broomberg) - (29)
                     Enough! Enough! - (bionerd) - (28)
                         Obeying the Law of Unintended Consequences since 2001. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Full ahead flank! -NT - (admin) - (18)
                             Astounding - can't even pause to take a leak. -NT - (FuManChu) - (17)
                                 So much din and clatter for so little effort. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (16)
                                     There is something brain-damaged about that. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                                         We have advanced to new and surprising levels of bafflement. -NT - (admin) - (14)
                                             cf. Amway - same phenom; effective too. -NT - (folkert) - (13)
                                                 LRPD Sez: Beavis And Butthead Cornholio Megamix -NT - (tuberculosis) - (12)
                                                     Get the hell out of my driveway! -NT - (folkert) - (11)
                                                         POW, right through the window, 12 inches of steel! -NT - (tuberculosis) - (10)
                                                             Choose life. Choose LRPDism-spotting. -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                 The LRPDs come from within, not without. -NT - (folkert) - (8)
                                                                     This land was green and good... until the Crystal cracked! -NT - (admin) - (7)
                                                                         For every action there is a reactionary. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                                                             Can anyone here PLAY this game?? -NT - (folkert) - (5)
                                                                                 As diplomatic as an Italian politician... -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                     Did you ever see a monkey playing with a stopwatch? -NT - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                                         And suddenly it occurred to me... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                             Specifically, they will not save the ship and crew, - (folkert)
                                                                                         do head.bang(wall); while(1); - (inthane-chan)
                         Re: Enough! Enough! - (Ashton) - (7)
                             Constantly fromaging the bitumogenous spandrels. -NT - (admin) - (6)
                                 See if I care. -NT - (cforde) - (5)
                                     Pilkunnussija. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                         "I have Mountain Dew, and crab juice." - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             Oh, that's why you look familiar. -NT - (Meerkat) - (2)