Today, The Zoo gives the Durango Cookie Girls their check!

Thanks to our listeners, The Zoo will reimburse two Durango teens that were sued for delivering cookies to their neighbor. Today at 3pm, Dave Logan and Scott Hastings will present a check to the girls! They were ordered to pay about $930 in medical bills and court costs. All money raised over $930 will be donated (on behalf of the girls) to The Never Forgotten Fund.

Listen to Taylor Ostergaard thanking listeners on The Zoo for their generosity!

A Note from Taylor's father:

Let me give my thanks and sincere appreciation for you, all the folks at KOA, and your listeners. It is so heartening for Taylor and Lindsey to know they have such support and affection of so many value based people on the front range. It is unbelievable to us how many have responded to this with support and affection. This is not only from our great country but literally it is coming from all over the world at this time.

For the day and far into the future, I hope that your smiles come easily and frequently.

R.F. Ostergaard
Durango, CO

From [link|http://www.850koa.com/shows/zoo/index.html|850 KOA]

The Never Forgotten Fund is a scholarship fund established in the wake of the Columbine High School shootings. Last I heard, they had raised over $4000 for these girls.