IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ashcroft has at least a temporary setback.
[link|http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/national/AP-Assisted-Suicide.html|NY Times: Oregon.]
A federal judge on Tuesday extended a court order that has temporarily blocked a move by the U.S. government to dismantle the nation's only law allowing physician-assisted suicide.

Checks and balances in action.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New The mob is very loud, though. A small step for a man
a giant backwards leap for Muricankind, swaddled in the required Patriot mouthings. Will it work again as it has so often worked?

Will it take a few months, years - a decade? - to unDo it?
We are such babies at self-government -- care to guess how many around you could even ID the Bill of Rights' contents? (the sad test has been done many times)

Stay tuned.

PS - he'll soon end-run around all physicians and kill Med Marijuana next - bet?

Hey Gerard: is he still Da Man? (all misunderstood and unfairly accused of: losing his last election to a dead man?) He did, you know - in MO. Where they *know* who he be. And they be 'conservative of Their Stuff there' too.

A.
     Hmmm. The pres says they "hate freedom" - (Silverlock) - (125)
         Gutting of the Constitution - (screamer) - (122)
             If you really feel that way... - (Silverlock) - (75)
                 As I believe has been noted before. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                     Actually things were different in WW1 and WW2 - (wharris2)
                     Minor difference... - (bepatient) - (19)
                         Why not? - (Brandioch) - (18)
                             Your decided.. - (bepatient) - (17)
                                 Reality isn't your forte. - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                     Never dealt in real estate, eh? - (bepatient) - (14)
                                         Historical side note... - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                             And I'd bet... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 You got it. - (inthane-chan)
                                             Re: Historical side note... - (Steve Lowe)
                                         Why the switch? - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                             Are you really.... - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                 You left out a few. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                     Wiretap Osama? - (wharris2)
                                                     Yawn -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                         What a fscking stupid non-response - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                             To a continued - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                 C'mon BeeP - missing *all* the common denominators? - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                     I can't help blindness. - (bepatient)
                                                 actually...not that I care... - (Simon_Jester)
                                     FWIW - (admin)
                 Clarification... - (screamer) - (52)
                     Classic use of fallacy - (Silverlock) - (32)
                         Classic use of phallus... - (screamer) - (31)
                             Consistency not one of your strong points? - (Silverlock) - (15)
                                 Nahh. the pic is an insult to Zippy - (Ashton)
                                 Intelligence not one of yours? - (screamer) - (13)
                                     Evidently not - (Silverlock) - (12)
                                         I'm not done with you yet. - (screamer)
                                         One more thing... - (screamer) - (10)
                                             Ok, I'll explain - (Silverlock) - (9)
                                                 We're getting there... - (screamer) - (8)
                                                     Refreshing - (Silverlock) - (7)
                                                         Point taken... - (screamer) - (6)
                                                             Putting it to rest. - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                                 PS to both. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                     Pomposity buster - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                         Yes.. of Course! Timeless and entirely *current* - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                             Okay, Okay.... I'll bite... - (screamer) - (1)
                                                                                 nope there is a girl in my soup - (boxley)
                             If you can't keep up, take notes. - (jb4) - (14)
                                 Exqueeze me... Noodle man... - (screamer) - (13)
                                     Re: Exqueeze me... Noodle man... - (jb4) - (12)
                                         I guess that also extends the right... - (inthane-chan) - (8)
                                             You got it pal... - (screamer) - (7)
                                                 Which is why... - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                                     Which is absolute and total bullshit... - (screamer) - (5)
                                                         No, I see the correlation. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                             It's becoming a lovefest... :-) - (screamer) - (2)
                                                                 No more beer comments, I assure you. :P -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                                     But ya know... - (inthane-chan)
                                                         WARNING - red-herring alert! - (jb4)
                                         You don't need a license to smoke... - (screamer) - (2)
                                             Actually, I agree... - (jb4)
                                             Or: Everything not prohibited is compulsory. -NT - (Ashton)
                     Jeez Scream-ful One - I be so *ashamed* - (Ashton) - (18)
                         My, my, my... - (screamer) - (17)
                             Not my ox. That died some time ago. - (Ashton) - (16)
                                 L&COL... - (screamer) - (15)
                                     Will be on same side of barricades.. - (Ashton) - (13)
                                         Hey - <lightbulb on> - does this mean the expression... - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                             Ya gotta watch that incipient Alzheimers.. - (Ashton) - (11)
                                                 Er - (Ashton)
                                                 I think that was only the whole word I saw then? - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                     Heh.. forgot what -- er, what you said is prolly correct :-) -NT - (Ashton)
                                                     Not that we should... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                                         Not sure what you're unsure about. Also: need New Word! - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                             Ashcroft has at least a temporary setback. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                 The mob is very loud, though. A small step for a man - (Ashton)
                                                             About whether the idiom *actu-really does* refer to the car. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                 It do: less'n they lied to a little kid :( -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 The real D\ufffdsey -- - (Ric Locke) - (1)
                                                     Huh? Of course I did; that may be *why* I could correct him. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     aaactuually aahm ver found of - (boxley)
             But what job is that? - (jb4) - (40)
                 Huh? - (bepatient) - (39)
                     We should conform to the herd mentality? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Conform? - (bepatient)
                     And another thing... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Now >that< was funny. -NT - (bepatient)
                     Er Beep: they use *Corporate money*. Umm - get it? - (Ashton) - (6)
                         Uh...yeah...I do - (bepatient) - (5)
                             If you accept what they hand you, you deserve what you get. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 Who said anything about blind acceptance? - (bepatient) - (3)
                                     Last was restricted to your "Reality" post. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Hardly. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             Umm.. if this-all really *were* - (Ashton)
                     Yer damn RIGHT I think they use their own money! - (jb4) - (27)
                         Ah...so.... - (bepatient) - (26)
                             I'm too lazy to look up link and Name this official fallacy - (Ashton) - (9)
                                 Why me? - (bepatient) - (8)
                                     Because.. - (Ashton) - (7)
                                         All I did... - (bepatient) - (6)
                                             Well___OK___ demi-Supreme Evil then. What - no solutions ?? -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                 42 - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     8\ufffd - It's *always* about Sex, in the End. -NT - (Ashton)
                                             Challenging a red-herring...how quaint. - (jb4) - (2)
                                                 Nah... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     OK, but as far as a Left Fielder goes... - (jb4)
                             Counterexamples? - (jb4) - (15)
                                 Everyone else. - (bepatient) - (14)
                                     Re: Everyone else. - (jb4) - (13)
                                         Ok...your obvious counter... - (bepatient) - (12)
                                             Wow! Beep: so ya got the germ of a Solution after all? ;-) - (Ashton) - (11)
                                                 Actually... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                     OK - it's time to come Clean. - (Ashton) - (9)
                                                         I certainly understand >that< aspect... - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                             OK. I see it's about Religious Faith in [Boxes] of any kind. - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                                 Well since you continually seem to be missing my point... - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                     This mini thread - (Steve Lowe) - (5)
                                                                         Impasse. Future Fork. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                             No...that was NOT my response. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                 I'll concede your phrasing there. And raise you. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                     Entropy just went up. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                                         Entropy decreased. - (Ashton)
             That's right... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                 Let's let it die... - (screamer) - (3)
                     of course... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                         In the immortal words of Rodney King... - (screamer) - (1)
                             Where's my 11 million? - (bepatient)
         I've been immersed in my own work lately - (gtall) - (1)
             expanded wire tapping, detention without charges - (Silverlock)

Fire up all the primary engines.
260 ms