IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I do buy it
I do buy the "copout" that they gave the authority so as not to undermine the President's hand in forcing Saddam to allow real inspections, since this is what they said at the time.

This is also what I believed was going on since it was the only thing that made any sense of the administration's course of action.

In retrospect, we was had. And I still can't find a sensible explanation.

My only hope now is that we can see our way to outsourcing our military presence in Iraq to Chinese mercenaries. Maybe Walmart can negotiate with Chinese captains of industry to get one able bodied volunteer along with every container of goods...

[on edit -- oh me of little faith -- there is more bitterness in Truth and Fact, Giovannio, than is vented of in your sarcacity. [link|http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=04/12/23/1541224|Amy Goodman interviews Geoff Thale], senior associate for Central America and Cuba at the Washington Office on Latin America, about ongoing paramilitary recruiting campaigns by the big Iraq contractors in Latin America. -- end edit]

Giovanni
Have whatever values you have. That's what America is for.
You don't need George Bush for that.
Expand Edited by GBert Jan. 3, 2005, 01:12:26 PM EST
New As to that 'vote of confidence'
Does anyone else wonder if a single Congresscritter ever bothered to type in

[link|http://www.newamericancentury.org/|http://www.newamericancentury.org/]

before signing that Blank Check?

You'd think that just a few names there, would be recognized.. along with the script they were about to activate. Maybe not.
New By Jove - you called it!
While our smartly coiffed (near-bald) and lint-free clad Recruiters target the desperate.. who today, must weigh the dangled chance for an eventual ed-ja-Kay-shun- - -IF- - -they-Survive:

> Outsourcing Has Begun <
(Suppose they get ed-ja-Kay-shun perks, too - as busboys, perhaps?)

One does love an Admin which is so consistent, has planned better for the Permanent War than for - that initial couple of test invasions.
     Justice Dept Memo Affirms Presidential War Powers - (tuberculosis) - (24)
         amend in what way? - (daemon) - (23)
             That is nice in theory - (JayMehaffey) - (16)
                 well they keep appropriating money for Iraq - (daemon) - (15)
                     Wrong counterbalance - (JayMehaffey) - (14)
                         EXCUSE ME! the farkin president asked for congressional - (daemon) - (13)
                             To do otherwise would have been unpatriotic. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 They've got fewer balls than a lesbian convention. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                             So, you're saying either - (Simon_Jester) - (10)
                                 Shouldn't be too hard to name them... - (jb4)
                                 the question is for Jay :-) -NT - (daemon) - (8)
                                     But Jay's holding the President's feet to the fire... - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                                         Congress is the lesser party here - (JayMehaffey) - (6)
                                             just because you have a useless congress - (daemon) - (2)
                                                 or ignoring the failures of a useless President. -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                     correct the constitution will withstand both -NT - (daemon)
                                             I do buy it - (GBert) - (2)
                                                 As to that 'vote of confidence' - (Ashton)
                                                 By Jove - you called it! - (Ashton)
             So then.. you favor euphemisms. Too? - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Boxer rebellion - (daemon)
             Suppose we make it clearer - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                 All congress has to do is cut the purse strings - (daemon) - (2)
                     Good in theory - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                         No the solution is dont elect people who will do that - (daemon)

A metric buttload of LRPDs.
109 ms