IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So then.. you favor euphemisms. Too?
As in, the "Korean 'police action'" ... which opened that Pandora box right on through the Contras/Freedom Fighters -as- Founding Fathers, a few dozen others like Chile. And on to the latest i-Quag.

Language murder. Sounds a lot like - - Love-the-sinner/Hate-the-sin?
('sin' being noncorporeal and all, so ya gets ta *HATE* IT Guilt-free. cha cha cha)

As Jay points out, just what is this War Power which Congress "still" "has"?

Pshaw
New Boxer rebellion
manilla action against the muslim insurgents by black jack pershing Japan1 hawaii wounded knee etc. Goes back further than Korea
regards,
daemon
that way too many Iraqis conceived of free society as little more than a mosh pit with grenades. ANDISHEH NOURAEE
clearwater highschool marching band [link|http://www.chstornadoband.org/|http://www.chstornadoband.org/]
     Justice Dept Memo Affirms Presidential War Powers - (tuberculosis) - (24)
         amend in what way? - (daemon) - (23)
             That is nice in theory - (JayMehaffey) - (16)
                 well they keep appropriating money for Iraq - (daemon) - (15)
                     Wrong counterbalance - (JayMehaffey) - (14)
                         EXCUSE ME! the farkin president asked for congressional - (daemon) - (13)
                             To do otherwise would have been unpatriotic. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 They've got fewer balls than a lesbian convention. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                             So, you're saying either - (Simon_Jester) - (10)
                                 Shouldn't be too hard to name them... - (jb4)
                                 the question is for Jay :-) -NT - (daemon) - (8)
                                     But Jay's holding the President's feet to the fire... - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                                         Congress is the lesser party here - (JayMehaffey) - (6)
                                             just because you have a useless congress - (daemon) - (2)
                                                 or ignoring the failures of a useless President. -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                     correct the constitution will withstand both -NT - (daemon)
                                             I do buy it - (GBert) - (2)
                                                 As to that 'vote of confidence' - (Ashton)
                                                 By Jove - you called it! - (Ashton)
             So then.. you favor euphemisms. Too? - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Boxer rebellion - (daemon)
             Suppose we make it clearer - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                 All congress has to do is cut the purse strings - (daemon) - (2)
                     Good in theory - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                         No the solution is dont elect people who will do that - (daemon)

When The Wall fell, I had a basement full of homebrew and a freezer full of venison here in The Land of the Free. All quite legal, unless I committed capitalism, in which case it becomes felonious.
59 ms