IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New another childhood memory
As a tyke back in 1959 I was briefly befriended by the School Bully, a large, sullen, universally feared character who took a fancy to my style of speech, which up to that time used to get me routinely thrashed. This lasted only a few months (another move, another school), but they were a heady few months indeed. "Bruno," I would say, pointing, "kill." And a junior tormenter would be left looking like six tins of catfood.

The present instance is, to be sure, not really comparable, but there's always a certain resonance of "Bruno" (not, of course, his real name, which I can no longer summon up) whenever I have the good fortune to find CRC, brass knuckles at ready, beside me in a brawl.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Brass? Wouldn't that just shield em from my knuckle horns..?
     since it wasn't an insult - (rcareaga) - (33)
         well everyone finds someone and sometimes all you can - (daemon)
         I do realize there is a difference - (Arkadiy) - (31)
             Your post was attached to mine, nitwit. - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                 You are worse still. - (Arkadiy) - (25)
                     Case dismissed - (rcareaga) - (24)
                         Just as long as - (Arkadiy)
                         He doesn't really control me - (Nightowl) - (21)
                             If that don't beat all. - (folkert) - (20)
                                 Re: If that don't beat all. - (Nightowl) - (19)
                                     Might be time to be succinct. - (pwhysall) - (18)
                                         That's the problem - (Nightowl) - (17)
                                             That's the best plan. - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                                 nope, dump it unread into the evidence folder -NT - (daemon) - (6)
                                                     "Evidence"? - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                         no, in case of denial issues, -NT - (daemon) - (4)
                                                             Don't worry - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                 will power, me too - (daemon) - (2)
                                                                     It's actually on Affinity - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                         I'll live :-) no thanks -NT - (daemon)
                                                 The only hard part - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                                     I believe the relevant term is "borderline" - (jake123) - (7)
                                                         Believe me, I'm trying to get out - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                             I think that a walk was being suggested - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                 I fully realize that - (Nightowl)
                                                                 Not just a walk - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Not just a walk - (Nightowl)
                                                             To paraphrase James Carville slightly - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                                 Here's my take - (deSitter)
                         Yep, Concur: Nope, neither alone nor out of line. -NT - (CRConrad)
             Do yourself a favour, Officer Plod... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Now that you told me to shut up, - (Arkadiy)
                 another childhood memory - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Brass? Wouldn't that just shield em from my knuckle horns..? -NT - (CRConrad)

Eeeeeteeeee phone home.
57 ms