IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Do yourself a favour, Officer Plod...
...and shut the fuck up on shit you're obviously not qualified to judge.

Especially since, even if you *were* qualified to judge Rand on matters of Political Correctness, that's not something that's been exactly required on this board, even in the fora outside of FQ... So you'd be judging -- IF, I say again, you were qualified to do so; which the whole existence of this thread proves that you aren't -- "in vain"; judging on a matter where no judgement was called for.

So just shut the fuck up, willya?

Thank you.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Now that you told me to shut up,
I am sorely tempted to keep on talking just to spite your arrogant know-it-all cock-sure pig face. But it's ok. The feeling shall pass.
--

This guy's ahead of his time! He's using quantum programming methods: in universes where invalid data is passed to this function, it does not return. Thus you are ensured that you will only have valid data after calling it. Optimally you'd destroy the universe on failure, but computers haven't quite advanced to that level yet.

-- [link|http://thedailywtf.com/archive/2004/10/26/2920.aspx|The] Daily WTF

New another childhood memory
As a tyke back in 1959 I was briefly befriended by the School Bully, a large, sullen, universally feared character who took a fancy to my style of speech, which up to that time used to get me routinely thrashed. This lasted only a few months (another move, another school), but they were a heady few months indeed. "Bruno," I would say, pointing, "kill." And a junior tormenter would be left looking like six tins of catfood.

The present instance is, to be sure, not really comparable, but there's always a certain resonance of "Bruno" (not, of course, his real name, which I can no longer summon up) whenever I have the good fortune to find CRC, brass knuckles at ready, beside me in a brawl.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Brass? Wouldn't that just shield em from my knuckle horns..?
     since it wasn't an insult - (rcareaga) - (33)
         well everyone finds someone and sometimes all you can - (daemon)
         I do realize there is a difference - (Arkadiy) - (31)
             Your post was attached to mine, nitwit. - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                 You are worse still. - (Arkadiy) - (25)
                     Case dismissed - (rcareaga) - (24)
                         Just as long as - (Arkadiy)
                         He doesn't really control me - (Nightowl) - (21)
                             If that don't beat all. - (folkert) - (20)
                                 Re: If that don't beat all. - (Nightowl) - (19)
                                     Might be time to be succinct. - (pwhysall) - (18)
                                         That's the problem - (Nightowl) - (17)
                                             That's the best plan. - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                                 nope, dump it unread into the evidence folder -NT - (daemon) - (6)
                                                     "Evidence"? - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                         no, in case of denial issues, -NT - (daemon) - (4)
                                                             Don't worry - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                 will power, me too - (daemon) - (2)
                                                                     It's actually on Affinity - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                                         I'll live :-) no thanks -NT - (daemon)
                                                 The only hard part - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                                     I believe the relevant term is "borderline" - (jake123) - (7)
                                                         Believe me, I'm trying to get out - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                             I think that a walk was being suggested - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                 I fully realize that - (Nightowl)
                                                                 Not just a walk - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Not just a walk - (Nightowl)
                                                             To paraphrase James Carville slightly - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                                 Here's my take - (deSitter)
                         Yep, Concur: Nope, neither alone nor out of line. -NT - (CRConrad)
             Do yourself a favour, Officer Plod... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Now that you told me to shut up, - (Arkadiy)
                 another childhood memory - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Brass? Wouldn't that just shield em from my knuckle horns..? -NT - (CRConrad)

Sex.
107 ms