IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Don't Forget theLatin Vote
If you're going to run a former mayor of Denver and former transportation secretary, what about Federico Pena?

At least he'll get the ladies' vote.

Then there's Obama.
New Not Pena
He was transportation secretary under Bush Sr I think.

And a "typical" career politician.

Hick is a regular guy who has done really well making beer and opening restaurants. Now he's working hard on cleaning up the police department and taking on a variety of social issues. Very community oriented.

Jury remains out on Obama - but I'm thinking if we really want to take back the country then we're going to need a white guy.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."     --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."     --George W. Bush
New Not Obama...yet.
I'm predicting an Obama run for US President in 2016. That will give him 2 full terms in the US Senate, and a bit more experience under his belt. Off chance he'll jump a bit early and go in 2012.

Hopefully, we'll have gotten over our habit of not electing people with national service experience (Congresscritters and Senatorcritters) to the highest office in the nation.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
     Dick Morris: Hillary v. Condoleeza in 2008 - (lincoln) - (6)
         That's thinking small - (GBert)
         Hillary is a mistake....no...wait. - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
             I say run Hickenlooper - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                 Don't Forget theLatin Vote - (gdaustin) - (2)
                     Not Pena - (tuberculosis)
                     Not Obama...yet. - (Yendor)

Otherwise there are Deliverance theme parks.
51 ms