IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, rats...
I can't give this a try until next middle of next week. Tight schedule already specified.
The dried cranberries pose a slight problem, but I have a few days to solve it. I'll make my own BBQ sauce. I'm probably going to go with a hot Slovenian sausage and a somewhat sweeter BBQ sauce.
I am really looking forward to this. Much grass... will report on the result.

Hugh
New Took somewhat longer than I expected to try it.
We had some friends over last night and I did a variation on your stuffing. Instead of porkchops, I had a 6 pound loin roast which I butterflied, stuffed, tied, and cooked in a roasting pan. I ended up using off-the-shelf BBQ sauce and hot sausage. I also made about a dozen incisions in the roast and inserted garlic cloves. Sides included roasted garlic mashed potatoes and green beans with almonds in butter. It was *REALLY* good... five of us did in the whole roast.
Thanks for the tip, Rand. It was awesome.

Hugh
     The cuisine of distant Oakland - (rcareaga) - (12)
         The pork chops sound amazing. Any chance of more detail? -NT - (Meerkat) - (11)
             seconded -NT - (daemon)
             the amazing porkchops - (rcareaga) - (9)
                 Re: the amazing porkchops - (daemon) - (3)
                     HFCS-free sodas - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         Re: HFCS-free sodas - (daemon) - (1)
                             If all else fails, order Coke/Pepsi/etc from Australia :) -NT - (Meerkat)
                 Many thanks! I'll give it a go sometime and report back. -NT - (Meerkat)
                 Well, rats... - (hnick) - (1)
                     Took somewhat longer than I expected to try it. - (hnick)
                 I'm asked to add - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     your SO and mine must be related - (daemon)

It's Zeus. He's taking you away to the Acropolis.
58 ms