IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: I beg your pardon
Edit: And before anyone gets any ideas, no I don't support slavery. I liked the Confederate Uniform better, (made one for myself once, although not the greatest), and I thought they fought with more heart, is all.

For the record, you'll find that people here are much more aware of the nature of the civil war than your rank 'n file 'Murican, and do not automatically assume that Confederate==supports slavery.
What will we do when we are Gods?
New To tell you the truth
I didn't think of that, actually. My husband was watching me post it, and as I'd had a bad day with everything going on, he said, "watch out, they might take that as you're racist and support slavery."

So I edited it to be safe.

Glad to know we aren't "typical Murican's" to use Ashton's word.

Nightowl >8#

"A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop." -- Robert Hughes, Australian Art Critic, Writer
New As an aside...
I got could in for Jury pool day before yesterday for the county civil court. Noticed a good ole boy that wore a t-shirt with a prominent confederate flag.

Can't decide which scenario would be sadder. Either (a) the guy was trying to get off jury duty by being obviously offense; or (b) the guy didn't have a clue that he was being offensive.
     Must scream now - (Nightowl) - (28)
         Let me guess... - (hnick) - (27)
             I'm guessing it's a Pecker problem. -NT - (ChrisR) - (26)
                 which would lead to going whack.... -NT - (hnick)
                 Not quite, Chris...... - (Nightowl) - (24)
                     Just recall the original definition of a "deadline" - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                         HAHAHA! Thanks Ben! - (Nightowl) - (22)
                             Dammit to hell... - (ChrisR) - (21)
                                 Re: Dammit to hell... - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     That'd be the spirit! -NT - (ChrisR)
                                 I beg your pardon - (Nightowl) - (16)
                                     Re: I beg your pardon - (deSitter) - (12)
                                         Yep, true! - (Nightowl) - (11)
                                             Re: Yep, true! - (deSitter) - (4)
                                                 Oh I agree! - (Nightowl)
                                                 Erm...Say WHAT?!? - (jb4) - (2)
                                                     Thinking.... (new thread) - (Nightowl)
                                                     Oh but I have, many times - (deSitter)
                                             I was born in WA so I can move on and live in the present ;) -NT - (FuManChu)
                                             Re: Yep, true! - (deSitter) - (4)
                                                 wow great find - (boxley)
                                                 Wow, that's fascinating! (new thread) - (Nightowl)
                                                 Re: No major battles occured in North Carolina. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                     Columbia TN - (deSitter)
                                     Re: I beg your pardon - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                         To tell you the truth - (Nightowl)
                                         As an aside... - (ChrisR)
                                 Surely you mean... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                     And don't call him "Surely"... -NT - (jb4)

The tautological prime conjecture states that the tautological prime conjecture is true.
54 ms