IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Spell it out.
Don't be coy. What is your specific challenge.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I do not believe this.
Yet the evidence is here, before my own eyes.

"Don't be coy. What is your specific challenge."

Is it possible that you have managed to miss EVERY SINGLE INSTANCE of that example of mine?

Your fear........ - (Brandioch) - 2001-11-06 19:56:18

Or, better yet, do a search on the string "cops and/or FBI".

Get back to me when you've completed the challenge.

Fuck it.

Just to save people the time and trouble of asking what it was again, I'll post it again.

#1. Go to your local airport.

#2. Try to go through security.

#3. Refuse to be screened.

That's all. Just do that.

Just like it is claimed she did.
New You should...
...because I've given you 2 examples. One...a statement from airport security. The other, your very own Nancy Oden...who didn't seem to get detained...according to your dictionary term.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Reading WITH comprehension.
No, Bill.

"I do not believe this" was in reference to the fact that someone seems have managed to get this far into the thread without reading what my challnge to you was.

The one you are afraid to take.

Even though you keep claiming that nothing would happen.

Your fear tells the truth.
New Sure....
so you can continue to ignore direct contradictory evidence in an effort to make me drive to the airport and attempt to crash security.

Since I can read with comprehension and your challenge was to go THROUGH security without being screened...not deny additional screening.

Not likely...since I have offered evidence...which you reject. SO I would say that the evidence is there for >you< to refute...not I. How far are you from Sea/Tac?

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New The reason I asked...
was because her case didn't involve her trying to get through security without screening. It involved her refusing to be effectively screened.

If you disagree, please post evidence that she attempted to go through security without being screened. Until you can do so, your challenge doesn't fit the situation here. That's why I gave you the opportunity to clarify what your challenge was.

Don's post of the interview with her said that she was at the gate when she was told she couldn't get on the plane.

Was she arrested? No.

Was she allowed to fly? No, she wasn't. Because it was decided that she wasn't effectively screened (or because she was against the war, or her politics, or her bad attitude, or ..., depending on your point of view).

This doesn't seem to fit your view of what should have happened to her, or what would happen to me or BP if we did what she's accused of doing.

I think this ends my participation in this thread....

Cheers,
Scott.
     thought I would move a point over here from the terr forum - (boxley) - (88)
         Show me where it said she refused to be scanned. - (Brandioch) - (86)
             The actions of the folks at the airport... - (bepatient) - (32)
                 I wasn't aware there was a zone there. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                     do you practice being an idiot? - (bepatient) - (6)
                         Allow me to quote from that article. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                             I read that part... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 Again, you fail to fulfill the request. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                     yawn... - (bepatient)
                             Since we're being pedantic - (drewk) - (1)
                                 Sure. - (Brandioch)
                 Re: The actions of the folks at the airport... - (Ashton) - (23)
                     Give me a break... - (bepatient) - (22)
                         Rationality is beyond you. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                             Was she "singled out"? - (Another Scott)
                             You keep inventing rights... - (bepatient) - (19)
                                 The odd thing - (JayMehaffey)
                                 Your fear........ - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                     yawn...again - (bepatient) - (7)
                                         Quote it. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                             yawn yet again - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 Like I said, you wouldn't be able to do it. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                     Since you obviously are incapable... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         Yep: that IS what 'They' said. Not what 'She' said. Again. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                             yep... - (bepatient)
                                         Bingo! again, you betcha "according to relevant Authority" \ufffd - (Ashton)
                                 This is some MORE = NEW 'rewrite' of the same. Yet: - (Ashton) - (8)
                                     Question authority? - (bepatient) - (7)
                                         Yes, Authority *may* have told a truer? version here. - (Ashton) - (6)
                                             Really simple... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                 Oh I *am* straddling both horses: You Picked Automatically. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                     No we're not... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                         Must straddling be explained too? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                             But I've given you my reasoning... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                 Sorry: I must have believed my statistics. Too. :[ -NT - (Ashton)
             suppose - (boxley) - (52)
                 Police State - (Brandioch) - (51)
                     They didn't infringe upon her civil rights. - (bepatient)
                     ya gotta pick yer fights - (boxley) - (49)
                         And she picked her's. - (Brandioch) - (48)
                             Cause she's an idiot... - (bepatient) - (47)
                                 You don't know what "detain" means.... - (Brandioch) - (46)
                                     Sure I do... - (bepatient) - (45)
                                         Reading with comprehension. - (Brandioch) - (44)
                                             Please refer to the quote... - (bepatient) - (43)
                                                 Right to travel? - (andread) - (42)
                                                     Thanks... - (bepatient)
                                                     Um, you're posting in reply to Bill's comment. - (Brandioch) - (40)
                                                         Nit - (Silverlock) - (28)
                                                             SLAM! - (Brandioch) - (27)
                                                                 That's funny. - (Silverlock) - (20)
                                                                     I'm glad you agree. - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                                                         Those who will not see - (Silverlock) - (16)
                                                                             In case of factual depletion, abandon discussion. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                                                                 Talking past each other. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                     Nope. Looking at the whole situation. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                         You've apparently missed some things. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                                             Prove it. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                 Spell it out. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                                     I do not believe this. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                         You should... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                             Reading WITH comprehension. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Sure.... - (bepatient)
                                                                                                         The reason I asked... - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 Ahh...your MO... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                     Compare the dates. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                         What...to your posts yesterday? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                             Quote it. If you can. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                 Even if I quote it you'll ignore it. - (bepatient)
                                                                     Et tu Brute? - (Ashton)
                                                                     did -NT - (boxley)
                                                                 Wrong. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                     Ahhhh, it's another "detain" issue. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                         I see... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                             Ha! (" do you practice being an idiot?") - (Brandioch)
                                                                     How clairvoyant of you, BeeP - (Ashton)
                                                                 didnt -NT - (boxley)
                                                         She could have... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                             See above: thus far it is ALL 'formalized' hearsay of - (Ashton) - (9)
                                                                 There are 2 accounts... - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                     Bill, you are telling a lie. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                         Keep nit-picking... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                             "detained" - (Brandioch)
                                                                         You need to do a little reading: - (tonytib) - (4)
                                                                             Read my other posts. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                 She did not... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                     Which was my point. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                         No it wasn't. -NT - (bepatient)
         heh..only thing I know is... - (Simon_Jester)

Determined absurdity.
103 ms