IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Ironically
Wagner is mostly 3-chord rock with an immense amount of dressing in the form of chromatic noodling. It's very simple-minded musically. All the shouting, screeching, and tympany banging hides the simplicity.
-drl
New The synopsis of Wagner that I like...
"Wagner is heavy metal without electronic instruments."

This quote is due to someone I knew in highschool who loved heavy metal, and whose mother loved Wagner. He came to realize that their tastes had more in common than he had known...

Cheers,
Ben
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
New ICLRPD. :-)
"Wagner is heavy metal without electronic instruments."

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

New No real disagreement
But he has his pianissimo moments along with the Larger-than-life bombast, beloved of the Cherman High Command; the music went so well with Speer/Hitler's icy-cold 'architecture', as rendered human beings on ~ insect scale.

(It may be dangerous though.. glorifying the Teutonic myths as historical - much as Corp Religion does, their mantras intentionally confusing the metaphoric with the literal.) So don't try these flights of fancy at home, without at least a good hunch of what he was programming into malleable psyches.

How many recognize re The Doors (rock? group) its origin in Wm. Blake?
"If the doors of perception were to be cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite".

With Dickie Wagner - it's best to know what He is getting at, too. Then one can fully enjoy his perpetual anthems all saying, Hey! We Won.. Ain't It SWEET !?

See? Everything is subversive - if it has any depth at all :-\ufffd
New Gotta love that tympany banging!!!!
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Awesome post! - (CRConrad) - (10)
         CRC's Flame Lord Status in jeopardy! (new thread) - (folkert)
         Try my second post in two days - (Nightowl)
         Ironically - (Ashton) - (6)
             Re: Ironically - (deSitter) - (4)
                 The synopsis of Wagner that I like... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     ICLRPD. :-) - (static)
                 No real disagreement - (Ashton)
                 Gotta love that tympany banging!!!! -NT - (jb4)
             Thanks Ashton - (Nightowl)
         Oddly enough - (Nightowl)

*THAT'S WHAT HE MEANT!!!*
143 ms