IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How dare you question their hero ? ;-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New In the depraved Murican sense of 'Hero'-worship
as seen on Tee Vee Selling Stuff -

Anyone with a demonstrated ability to complete first a sentence, then a paragraph, then sum-up an actual train of *thought* possessed of a premise, a middle and a closing

..and remember from whence he began, accurately:

WOULD be a 'Hero', for rarity alone.

IF.. Bin-L hadn't left that rocketed-site a tad early.. -???-
The entire world would be different. There'd Be No Shrub (known outside of 100%-Death Row in the Wastelands of Texas, agonizin about, Did Daddy Really Like Me Best?

At least this 'Hero' knew Who The Fuck bin-L WAS..
Hint: not just an [oil] buddy to invite to the farmily compound, while lookin fer new side-bizness.
New Sorry Ashton...
But by that definition, Ronald Reagan would have to be "great" as well...
Not trying to pick a fight, but you were the one waxing on about over-simplification, no?

Did I mention that I hate election years?
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
New Engl-Lit Hero - yes!.. (well.. in *that* milieu)
(But expressing an idea in a complete sentence has zippo to do with the veracity or usefulness of said idea ;-)

But then.. if Billy, Trump are heroes -?- WTF does 'Hero' mean in '04, anyway?
ie
What's the meaning of 'is'?

See!? - - - Clinton was merely Prescient [too!]

..while dealing with the required bafflegab of The Law, as forces such inanities upon the victim-in-stocks, (about to be railroaded for a non-crime 'twixt two-Murican-adult-children cha cha cha) == pro forma.

In the final analysis, everything is related to everything else
-- Ashley Brilliant
     Pewling sophistry, Ross? - (Ashton) - (60)
         He's got a point. - (Another Scott) - (57)
             You are out of your FUCKING MIND starting a post like that. - (mmoffitt) - (52)
                 Thank you. I'll be here all week. Next week too. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 It's just true - (deSitter) - (7)
                     Are you now daft? - (Ashton) - (2)
                         lack of historical knowledge? Did pretty well in History - (boxley) - (1)
                             Rote memorization, obviously. No comprehension / no use. -NT - (Ashton)
                     How dare you question their hero ? ;-) -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                         In the depraved Murican sense of 'Hero'-worship - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Sorry Ashton... - (danreck) - (1)
                                 Engl-Lit Hero - yes!.. (well.. in *that* milieu) - (Ashton)
                 well Im glad you finally admit your lack of brainpower - (boxley) - (42)
                     Taking remedial math are we? - (mmoffitt) - (41)
                         clinton !=surplus - (boxley) - (40)
                             SS is off budget. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (39)
                                 It shouldn't be - (ben_tilly) - (37)
                                     Um, can I hate you now? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (32)
                                         No - (ben_tilly) - (31)
                                             Let me see... - (inthane-chan) - (30)
                                                 <whine>Why ya gotta be-ah playa hatah, Yoda?</whine> -NT - (admin)
                                                 You are complaining about Seattle housing prices? - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                                                     Hey, no sweat. - (inthane-chan) - (18)
                                                         Enlighten me - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                                                             Nope, not that rich. :P - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                                 It could be worse - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Re: Drew. You do remember the forum you're in, right? ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             Fuurrrrrrrrr Fuck's sake. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                                 Wrong - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                                                     Pull that number out of your ass did you? It's WAY off, - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                                         rather like the IT salary survey, pulled from /dev/ass -NT - (boxley)
                                                                         Those don't look like the ones that my wife quotes - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                                             Question, do these numbers sound reasonable? - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                                 They are missing something basic - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                                     A union Lineman working a doctors hours - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                         Depends on the specialty. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                             Re: Those don't look like the ones that my wife quotes - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                                 That I'll agree with - (ben_tilly)
                                                                             Course not, You don't expect an MD to say physicians are ... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 An exercise for you - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                     I worked in hospitals for six years. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     How about if I hate you because you walk to work? - (drewk) - (8)
                                                         Oh, I won't hate him for that last one. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                                                             Wow, tornadoes AND earthquakes? - (admin) - (3)
                                                                 We've had 6-8 so far this year that I know of. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                                     More than we've had. -NT - (admin)
                                                                 ...& locusts & E-to-W lightning storms &meteorites &... -NT - (FuManChu)
                                                         You can hate yourself for that - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             Was about 0 degrees the week I met you - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                 What a coincidence - (ben_tilly)
                                     No argument. No cap. Benefits subject to needs analysis. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                         Needs Analysis - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                             So get 1 and break it in 1/2 -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                 Only possible with older pills - (Arkadiy)
                                 payroll taxes plus income taxes=budget -NT - (boxley)
             Seu av\ufffd suga ovos.___Eu sei o que minha av\ufffd sugou. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                 :-\ufffd My Portuguese is non-existent. Thank Diety for Google. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     That's \\$DEITY. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Ha! You can't read! -NT - (Another Scott)
         heh, at those reunions we just discuss mounting -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             {cackle}__Box, you really ARE a - (Ashton)

Dein Glück... ist nicht mein Glück... ist mein Unglück.
287 ms