IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Unclear on the concept
The point of a phone menu is to avoid having callers waste human time unless absolutely necessary. Designing a convenient bypass mechanism is counter-productive.

How DARE you think that you have the right to waste a highly trained operator's time just because you can't be bothered to try and figure out the phone system!

Ben
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
New Nit.
The point of a phone menu is to avoid having callers waste human time unless absolutely necessary.

By definition, a phone menu unnecessarily wastes human time.

Actually, I'd be happier if a "negative" hit resumed the menu at where it was, instead of starting over at the beginning.

"Press one to frobble the ninghut, press two to blork the blancmage, press three to" *BEEEP*

"I'm sorry, that is not a valid option. Press one to frobble the ninghut..."
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
New True, but you aren't a human who matters to them.
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
New ICLRPD (if I can get off the floor from laughing!) (new thread)
Created as new thread #160867 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=160867|ICLRPD (if I can get off the floor from laughing!)]
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New law proposal: - (inthane-chan) - (5)
         Unclear on the concept - (ben_tilly) - (3)
             Nit. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                 True, but you aren't a human who matters to them. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                 ICLRPD (if I can get off the floor from laughing!) (new thread) - (jb4)
         Right on! - (a6l6e6x)

1. I've read it before; and
  2. I ignored it and marked it read the first time.

175 ms