IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mua HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! Worst Songs!!! MUA!
Rock

I Love Rock 'N Roll by Joan Jet
We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister
Who Let The Dogs Out by the Baha Men
Cum On Feel The Noise by Quiet Riot

Pop

Only in My Dreams by Debbie Gibson
My Baby Takes the Morning Train by Sheena Easton
Do You Really Want to Hurt Me by Culture Club
I Ran by A Flock of Seagulls
(feeling a huge urge to BARF!!!!)

Shall I torture you some more?
Mua HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!
Expand Edited by gdaustin May 12, 2004, 09:59:44 PM EDT
Expand Edited by gdaustin May 12, 2004, 10:00:31 PM EDT
New Worst song of all time
Indian Love Song.

Not rock. Not pop. Not bearable.
-----------------------------------------
It is much harder to be a liberal than a conservative. Why?
Because it is easier to give someone the finger than it is to give them a helping hand.
Mike Royko
New You're just too young to remember how it was when
Presume you mean, Indian Love Call, Otto Harbach - Oscar Hammerstein Lyrics by: Oscar Hammerstein II and Otto Harbach. Music by: Rudolf Friml From the Film: Rose-Marie (1924)

Jeanette MacDonald & Nelson Eddy made chemical fires burn, amidst a thoroughly Puritan-constipated society in full deflower. The magic was visual too, in the duets sung by this legendary pair -- both voices of operatic scale and training. Yes: they could actually.. sing!

(So am I (too young), but I saw their films.)

Move along -->

Nothing to see / hear from way back there..

When ya gots Murican Idyll and other such competitions for Top-mediocre among the legions of the tone-deaf.. who needs an actual voice?
New Hold on now
Joan Jet ROCKS!

Woooo ... flashback there. $self->remind('no longer 13');

PS: "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?" Yes, we do.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New Add "Run, Joey, Run" to the Pop section
song from the late 70s. Thankfully it stayed there and doesn't get played on the classic rock or golden oldies stations.
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Ok, I'll run, jst don't hit me.. ;-j
     Worst rock song ever? Give this a spin. - (jbrabeck) - (98)
         After continued column reading, here are some replys - (jbrabeck)
         Want more? - (jbrabeck)
         How is that considered a 'rock' song? - (Silverlock) - (7)
             Oh man, that's making me nuts! - (Nightowl)
             Grand Funk Railroad - (broomberg) - (1)
                 Re: Grand Funk Railroad - (Nightowl)
             Foreigner - "It feels like the first time" is worse. Mucho. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Does "Like a Virgin" count as a rock song? -NT - (ChrisR) - (1)
                     NO. But it IS miserable... -NT - (jb4)
             Too easy... - (jb4)
         The lirics make me puke: - (Arkadiy)
         The Number 1 Worst Song of All Time of Any Type is... - (mmoffitt) - (41)
             Er... - (admin) - (40)
                 Feh. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                 Er, ... - (mmoffitt) - (37)
                     Re: Er, ... - (admin) - (2)
                         Maybe, but it starts like this: - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Total Non-sequiter - (inthane-chan)
                     Simply - (Ashton) - (33)
                         100 % right on, Ash! (And shame on you, Troglodyte Mike!) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Troglodyte? - (mmoffitt)
                         It was not an abuse of the word. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                             I didn't see any lyrics about her getting paid -NT - (drewk) - (29)
                                 they ALL get paid one way or the other -NT - (boxley)
                                 Not required: See underlined section of definition. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                                     OK, I missed that - (drewk) - (26)
                                         Why? Neither is desireable. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                             Desirable to whom? - (ben_tilly) - (24)
                                                 Not desireable to anyone... - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                                                     "You're not going out dressed like THAT!" - (pwhysall)
                                                     Like this one? - (admin) - (18)
                                                         Nice. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                                             Nope, thanking my lucky stars I don't too. - (admin) - (16)
                                                                 I'm sure they will :-) - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                                     And if you have 5 - (jbrabeck) - (14)
                                                                         What happened? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                                             Me 2, Wife 3. 2 + 3 = 5 - (jbrabeck) - (12)
                                                                                 This is the story... of a man named Brabeck... -NT - (admin)
                                                                                 EGADS Man! - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                                                     Somehow I think you might like this strip: - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                                                         Actually this one fits - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                                             Those are both great! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                     It's really simple - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                                                                                         If I didn't tell you about my uncle... - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                                             Yikes! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                             Probably legal until... - (inthane-chan)
                                                                                             dunno what to say - (boxley)
                                                                                             IWE's Thundering Horde of - (Ashton)
                                                                                 And your address is ... ? -NT - (drewk)
                                                     Men vs guys - redux - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                         Feh. No one is as opinionated as you are. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                             A man is, he doesnt need to be defined by others -NT - (boxley)
         Stairway To Heaven. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             How's about: In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida -NT - (ChrisR) - (2)
                 Heathens! Both of yas! - (Yendor)
                 Yep, that's truly cack, too, -NT - (pwhysall)
         My nominee: Free Form Guitar (Chicago Transit Authority) - (ChrisR)
         Louie Louie. - (rickw)
         All of Yendormike's "music" collection. -NT - (pwhysall) - (32)
             Like the Beatles: Here comes the Shun - (ChrisR) - (30)
                 I Won't Let The Shun Go Down On Me -NT - (pwhysall) - (18)
                     Walking On Shunshine -NT - (pwhysall) - (17)
                         House Of The Rising Shun -NT - (pwhysall) - (16)
                             Black Shunshine -NT - (pwhysall) - (15)
                                 Shunshine on my shoulders. -NT - (folkert) - (14)
                                     Shunny! -NT - (Meerkat) - (13)
                                         Shunshine of Your Love! -NT - (jb4) - (10)
                                             You Are My Shunshine -NT - (jbrabeck) - (9)
                                                 Under the Big Black Shun -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                     Shun Arise (thanks Rolf Harris...) -NT - (Meerkat) - (7)
                                                         Into the Shun! -NT - (folkert) - (6)
                                                             Black Hole Shun -NT - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                                 I, I, I... Ain't gonna play Shun City -NT - (Meerkat) - (3)
                                                                     I can't get no, satisfac-shun. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                         We have a winnah! -NT - (drewk)
                                                                         Ain't no shun.Shine when she's gone! -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                 Children of the SHUN! -NT - (folkert)
                                         Shunny came home -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                             Shunny and Cher sang that, right? -NT - (bepatient)
                 Unworthy of Attenshun__(and heretical, to boot) -NT - (Ashton) - (8)
                     So you say you want a Revolu-Shun? -NT - (ChrisR) - (7)
                         I am the Shun, and the heir... - (Meerkat) - (6)
                             Devil's Great Grandshun -NT - (folkert) - (5)
                                 Carribean Queen... by Billy O'Shun? -NT - (Meerkat) - (4)
                                     :-) - Ben by Michael Jackshun -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         Beautiful People by Marilyn Man-Shun... -NT - (Meerkat)
                                         shun-tilly lace by the Big Bopper :-) -NT - (cforde)
                                         For Every Acshun, There's a Jackshun - Bronson - (cforde)
                 Here comes the Shun again - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     But tomorrow may rain so, I'll follow the Shun. -NT - (Meerkat)
             Only one reply needed: The BITCH is Back. -NT - (Yendor)
         Mua HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! Worst Songs!!! MUA! - (gdaustin) - (5)
             Worst song of all time - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 You're just too young to remember how it was when - (Ashton)
             Hold on now - (drewk)
             Add "Run, Joey, Run" to the Pop section - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Ok, I'll run, jst don't hit me.. ;-j -NT - (jbrabeck)

I was pretty stoked the day I learned how to properly pronounce "Worcestershire," because I don't have a lot going for me.
109 ms