IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I agree, it would have been in character.
Alex

Sacred cows make the best hamburger. --Mark Twain
New Actually not considering that Israel has no death penalty
It is very much in character for the US where even retarded teen age criminals are exexcuted.
New Since when?
Honest question. I thought one of the Nazi war criminals (I've forgotten his name) was hung in Israel.

Cheers,
Scott.
New He was
Israel has the death penalty in law for only two crimes - Nazi war crimes, and cases of "extreme terrorism." In all its history the State of Israel has conducted only one judicial execution - that of the Nazi Adolph Eichmann. What this means is that for all intents and purposes Israel does not have a death penalty even though officially the law is on the books.
New Not counting summary executions without trial of any...
Palestinain that happens to be in sight.
Alex

New bargouti ring a bell, he was summarily killed? Arafat?
attempting to explain profiling doesn't require one to take a position for or against it any more than attempting to explain gravity requires one to be for or against gravity. Walter Williams
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Re: Arafat?
Sharon needs Arafat. It was explained in Haaretz yesterday and I should have linked it.

As long as Arafat is around, Sharon need not talk to Palestinians and just keep killing and robbing them of dignity, livelihood, and land. The best thing for some Palestinian to do would be to knock off Arafat.

Barghouti is the back up for Arafat in case someone does take out Arafat.

Sharon was not born yesterday.
Alex

Bush strongly backs Sharon's plan - (JayMehaffey) - (56)
         It has nothing to do with Duh's "religion"... - (jb4) - (49)
             It's very short sighted. - (Another Scott) - (32)
                 Problems, the US cant adjudge right of return - (boxley) - (1)
                     I agree, we can't impose a settlement. - (Another Scott)
                 Hopefully, it makes the Palestinians more realistic - (bluke) - (29)
                     You make some good points. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Re: Hopefully, it makes the Palestinians more realistic - (JayMehaffey) - (27)
                         enough land isnt the question its the keeping Israel - (boxley) - (22)
                             But then you reap what you sow. - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
                                 came to what and when? - (boxley) - (20)
                                     That's a false premise. - (a6l6e6x) - (19)
                                         well nicely worded spin to fit your view - (boxley) - (18)
                                             Did you get to the Balfour Declaration part? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (17)
                                                 when do my wife and kids get to move in upstairs? - (boxley) - (16)
                                                     The Balfour Declaration was just an idiot's thought. - (a6l6e6x) - (15)
                                                         As long as Rceaga has a history of belonging in Falujah - (boxley) - (13)
                                                             In the words of Mordechai Vanunu: - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                                                                 so you agree that only arabs who want to kill all jews are - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                     That's not what the man is saying. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                         I guess the existence of Israel was responsible for... - (bluke) - (1)
                                                                             Did I say that? :) - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                 Instead they should have executed him ... - (bluke) - (7)
                                                                     I agree, it would have been in character. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                                                         Actually not considering that Israel has no death penalty - (bluke) - (5)
                                                                             Since when? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                 He was - (bluke) - (3)
                                                                                     Not counting summary executions without trial of any... - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                                         bargouti ring a bell, he was summarily killed? Arafat? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             Re: Arafat? - (a6l6e6x)
                                                         Considering that the British and the French drew ... - (bluke)
                         Re: Hopefully, it makes the Palestinians - (bluke)
                         Definition of refugees - (bluke) - (2)
                             It would be nice - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                                 That goes for both sides - (bluke)
             No, this isn't pandering to the Jews - (ben_tilly)
             It's pandering all right, but it's more than just to Jews. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 that second list, they all go to temple? -NT - (boxley)
             Don't be so sure. - (Silverlock)
             Oh, there is a fair amount of pandering - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
                 Re: the Iraqi war ascpect. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     the amount of people trying to kill americans in Iraq - (boxley) - (2)
                         Would you like to poll the Iraqi Governing Council? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             right after we get the mexicans resettled there -NT - (boxley)
             Pandering to the Jewish vote? - (broomberg) - (6)
                 2% that repeatly votes.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                     That's not just you - (ben_tilly)
                 Are you forgetting they actually vote? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     dam near as bad as the cubans - (boxley) - (1)
                         ROFL! Hey, voting is a good thing! Now, from the horse's - (a6l6e6x)
                 2% - (jb4)
         How do you suppose JFK will try to respond? -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
             He'll discover he has Palestinian blood, too ;-) - (bbronson) - (4)
                 The sign - for future use! - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                     Thanks, but this is too easy - (bbronson) - (1)
                         Use ChrisR's pointer. - (Another Scott)
                     Another pointer: - (admin)

It'll be gradual, but faster than you expect. One day it won't be there, and the next day you'll be surprised at just how fast it still isn't.
151 ms